• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wonder what this would mean for us?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I would not say that I would say that things as significant have impacted other programs as well

Examples?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Examples?

I gave a few already, King transfering, MM having his leg removed from his body, Covid shutting down other programs as well the list is as endless for other teams as it is for us what is different is the results. 

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I gave a few already, King transfering, MM having his leg removed from his body, Covid shutting down other programs as well the list is as endless for other teams as it is for us what is different is the results. 

D’eriq King is transferring from Miami?

Just now, Peatearpan said:

D’eriq King is transferring from Miami?

No he left Houston and that is a lot more impactful to their program than probably every single player we had leave combined 

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, puc86 said:

No he left Houston and that is a lot more impactful to their program than probably every single player we had leave combined 

Oh ok, I can agree with that. He was their success. Good for him knowing he was bigger than that program and taking a shot on a bigger idea. Shame on him for beating USF on that third and long.

Quick question, what does everyone think of a promotion-relegation setup for college football? I can explain my idea further if anyone would like.

Just now, Peatearpan said:

Oh ok, I can agree with that. He was their success. Good for him knowing he was bigger than that program and taking a shot on a bigger idea. Shame on him for beating USF on that third and long.

Quick question, what does everyone think of a promotion-relegation setup for college football? I can explain my idea further if anyone would like.

I hate it, we have been relegated already to irrelevance and I couldn’t imagine dropping any further than what I would like to think is rock bottom. Are you joining @brybull1970 in his quest to join the fcs? Because that seems like a rather lonely island, if you are looking for a cause to join has anyone told you of the joy of letting CJL into you heart? I can send @lotsofbull99 over with some of our publishings or to just talk until you are ready to come to a service.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

Great idea but you have a better chance of a flying monkey coming out of your butt. 

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Great idea but you have a better chance of a flying monkey coming out of your butt. 

It would be a great idea if we were still climbing but our current situation would have us competing in with Blake HS’ JV squad on Thursdays, if you think the AAC is a tough sell good look selling that. How can you not support @brybull1970 s plan but you support this? They both have the same result but at least in bry’s plan it’s a choice and not us being forced into the FCS level. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It would be a great idea if we were still climbing but our current situation would have us competing in with Blake HS’ JV squad on Thursdays, if you think the AAC is a tough sell good look selling that. How can you not support @brybull1970 s plan but you support this? They both have the same result but at least in bry’s plan it’s a choice and not us being forced into the FCS level. 

Why would it not be a good idea? If a P5 teams does poorly they go to the Sun Belt and the next best G5 team moves up. You are not one of those dreamers who actually thinks the P5 is going to expand with a G5 team are you? That **** ain’t happening.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Why would it not be a good idea? If a P5 teams does poorly they go to the Sun Belt and the next best G5 team moves up. You are not one of those dreamers who actually thinks the P5 is going to expand with a G5 team are you? That **** ain’t happening.

Like you said earlier, why would any P5 team agree to this, never going to happen, better chance of us winning  the National Championship in Football next year.