• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Wonder what this would mean for us?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

smh ..... The lengths you're going to to **** on CJS is beyond laughable and those 2 examples you've given are perfect examples. Both those programs had qb's to take over for their missing ones that would have been starting here from day one. Stick to the UTSA example of CJS's "incompetence". It's the only one that doesn't make you sound bat **** crazy.

It doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to **** on someone that cannot win a single game against likely situated teams it would seem more mental gymnastics has to be done in order to try to defend it. You see it as not standing up for our paid to fail coach where as I see it as standing up for our actual USF Bulls that are wrongly disparaged simply to defend our new coach de jour. I know the cool thing to do is say all of our players are garbage and that they all have horrible attitudes and it’s all CCS’ fault but in order to fail this poorly more than one thing can be true and I just by virtue of putting any blame on the people who’s actual job it is to win games here I happen to give more blame to them than others (which should not be confused with all the blame at all). I don’t think our current players are the worst in the conference, our current staff however it has yet to be determined but their current trajectory is a three and out. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Dude is so protective of you know who it is comical. Always looking backward...sad way to live but to each his own...

This has nothing to do with CJL and everything to do with being paid to win AAC games and not managing to win a single one, it’s a failure and it needs improvement on the current coaches part as much as anyone else’s part. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

smh ..... The lengths you're going to to **** on CJS is beyond laughable and those 2 examples you've given are perfect examples. Both those programs had qb's to take over for their missing ones that would have been starting here from day one. Stick to the UTSA example of CJS's "incompetence". It's the only one that doesn't make you sound bat **** crazy.

We railed against CCS for going 4-8 but we can’t say anything negative about CJS after going winless in the conference and against all FBS teams?  I can’t for the life of me see why everyone bends over backwards to make excuses for the worst season in our history, yes first year, rebuild etc... but he deserves criticism after this **** show, the team was pathetic.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We railed against CCS for going 4-8 but we can’t say anything negative about CJS after going winless in the conference and against all FBS teams?  I can’t for the life of me see why everyone bends over backwards to make excuses for the worst season in our history, yes first year, rebuild etc... but he deserves criticism after this **** show, the team was pathetic.  

Oh I agree he made some questionable decisions this year and missed some in game opportunities...but you make it sound like an indictment to his future which is not true. I am sure he learned from these mistakes and it sounds like he had moved from being Mr. Nice guy and is make the decisions that need to be made. All I am saying is give him another year (I am giving him two more) before jumping all over him. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

19 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

As the head coach, he definitely deserves criticism but puc has turned it into an art form ...... Bottom line, it doesn't mean **** what he did this year. Question is can he build a program and that won't be known for several years ..... and if one doesn't think a rebuild was hampered by this special year, and the previous coach, they're fooling themselves.

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh I agree he made some questionable decisions this year and missed some in game opportunities...but you make it sound like an indictment to his future which is not true. I am sure he learned from these mistakes and it sounds like he had moved from being Mr. Nice guy and is make the decisions that need to be made. All I am saying is give him another year (I am giving him two more) before jumping all over him. 

I am not saying he is a bust but it is ok to criticize him, the coaching staff deserved it, for us to go winless in this conference is an embarrassment.  I am giving him 2 more years, let him bring in some players and develop them and let’s get this train back on the tracks. 

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

As the head coach, he definitely deserves criticism but puc has turned it into an art form ...... Bottom line, it doesn't mean **** what he did this year. Question is can he build a program and that won't be known for several years ..... and if one doesn't think a rebuild was hampered by this special year, and the previous coach, they're fooling themselves.

We agree, ok to criticize the **** show, I am prepared to give him a couple more years to see what he can do, would be nice to win  a conference game next year.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Just now, Friscobull said:

We agree, ok to criticize the **** show, I am prepared to give him a couple more years to see what he can do, would be nice to win  a conference game next year.  

If we don't win a conference game next year, I'll be looking for something else to take the place of my time on here .....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If we don't win a conference game next year, I'll be looking for something else to take the place of my time on here .....

Amen

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Brad can turn out the lights on his way out if we don’t win a conference game next year. 

• Haha 1