• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wonder what this would mean for us?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

43 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh I agree he made some questionable decisions this year and missed some in game opportunities...but you make it sound like an indictment to his future which is not true. I am sure he learned from these mistakes and it sounds like he had moved from being Mr. Nice guy and is make the decisions that need to be made. All I am saying is give him another year (I am giving him two more) before jumping all over him. 

I don’t think it’s an indictment to his future but if other things change and this staff remains the same I don’t think we see the improvement we are looking for ever from this staff. This is CJS’ first year and his oc is 12 so there is definitely a great possibility for growth but if they believe, as everyone on here does, that they are simply fortunes fools and winning a single game was bestowed upon them by the football G-Ds we and they are ******. 

44 minutes ago, Triple B said:

As the head coach, he definitely deserves criticism but puc has turned it into an art form ...... Bottom line, it doesn't mean **** what he did this year. Question is can he build a program and that won't be known for several years ..... and if one doesn't think a rebuild was hampered by this special year, and the previous coach, they're fooling themselves.

All I heard was Puc is an artist. Everyone acknowledges there were hardships and that we have no choice but for this to succeed but the ones that need everyone to pretend that the current staff had zero to do with our woes or worse yet see this as a necessary step towards an obvious improvement are the ones fooling themselves. This staff needs to improve in order for us to improve and the first step is acknowledging that they alone control their destiny and they need to make the necessary changes to anything that they can to fix this mess (which is in fact measurably worse than the day they stepped on campus).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

It is still the great hope and no saying the Tampa market and saying the New York/New Jersey Markey are not even close to saying the same thing, the potential of the greatest market will make people take some gambles they would otherwise not. Put Syracuse and Rutgers in any other place on earth and neither school gets in. 

Ask the Big 10 how that's working out for them. I'm telling you. No one gives 2 craps about RU football.

31 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Ask the Big 10 how that's working out for them. I'm telling you. No one gives 2 craps about RU football.

I didn’t say it worked I’m saying that’s always the great hope if someone could tap into that market and make it care about college football like the Midwest or the south it would be a license to print money. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I didn’t say it worked I’m saying that’s always the great hope if someone could tap into that market and make it care about college football like the Midwest or the south it would be a license to print money. 

But the 11th biggest market isn't worth the gamble.

Just now, CousinRicky said:

But the 11th biggest market isn't worth the gamble.

It’s not my money and I don’t have a seat at the table if I did I would go all in on the dark from the Tampa market 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s not my money and I don’t have a seat at the table if I did I would go all in on the dark from the Tampa market 

Would go in with ucf creating the 9th largest market? 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Would go in with ucf creating the 9th largest market? 

No why the **** would I do that?

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,534
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

UCF would get that invite before us. Put their games on Disney+

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So you would stay in the AAC and turn down a P5 invite if it included ucf? Good lord man I so very grateful you have absolutely nothing to do with our athletic department...