• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Goal of 4,600 Bulls Club Donors

USF Giving  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Can we sponsor someone else for Bulls Club membership? If someone truly wants to be a part but simply cannot due to legitimate financial struggles, I wonder if there's a way to "gift" it to someone. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

10 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

There are plenty of examples from this season that would cause one to question the competence of the current coaching staff... 

So you supported during the early years of CWT, the latter years of CCS but this year from hell leads you to question competence and pull support ....... smh

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

14 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

Right... it definitely wasn't the millions of dollars spent on contract buy outs over the years. My measly donations are definitely the cause of the IPF being delayed. I'd be careful not to alienate the few supporters that are left. Good luck with your goal.

Your donations aren't measly. Every dollar helps, regardless to what fund(s) they are directed toward. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

These kind of discussions always perplex  I never understand why people feel they need to justify whether or not they choose to donate or how much or to whom.  Or why others criticize them for what the choose to do with their money.  Or why someone who donates to a cause then desires a quid pro quo of performance or thinks they should have level of control over the entity they have donated to.   I figure the money I give to USF or any other charity is a part of my discretionary income.  I give it to whomever I choose, in whatever amount I feel comfortable with and whenever I want to do so.  My priorities for giving are mine alone, not based on some objective standard of what is the greater good.  I don't really expect anything in return for my contributions, except maybe a modest acknowledgment of gratitude.  I think that's why it's called a donation.  To those who donate to the Bulls at any level and in whatever fashion, thanks.  For those that don't, that's OK.  We should still love and respect you and hope someday you may feel you can and do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

These kind of discussions always perplex  I never understand why people feel they need to justify whether or not they choose to donate or how much or to whom.  Or why others criticize them for what the choose to do with their money.  Or why someone who donates to a cause then desires a quid pro quo of performance or thinks they should have level of control over the entity they have donated to.   I figure the money I give to USF or any other charity is a part of my discretionary income.  I give it to whomever I choose, in whatever amount I feel comfortable with and whenever I want to do so.  My priorities for giving are mine alone, not based on some objective standard of what is the greater good.  I don't really expect anything in return for my contributions, except maybe a modest acknowledgment of gratitude.  I think that's why it's called a donation.  To those who donate to the Bulls at any level and in whatever fashion, thanks.  For those that don't, that's OK.  We should still love and respect you and hope someday you may feel you can and do.

Hall of Fame post...🤘🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hall of Fame post...🤘🤘🤘

It was way too sane and rational for the HOF, however was extremely articulate and well written, well done by the old codger. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

Great post Silver Bull!!

I certainly appreciate all of your support.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

I mostly agree.  But I don't want to hear from people that don't donate about all the issues we have that are related to money.  No IPF, fire a coach, etc.  Don't give, don't be-atch.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, SilverBull said:

Have you considered being the Ambassador to the UN?  Your straight forward logic might help solve some of the worlds strife. Your topic is right on and needed to be stated. 🤘 People give what they can to whatever is near and dear to their heart. Crazy example: remember the talk this season where everyone was going to pledge so much $ for every USF win? Of course this season didn't amount to much for sure. I was going to donate $20 bucks to USF Athletics after each win and notate the reason. So, first win... thank you Citadel. I sent my $20 in the name of "CJS 1st win". Amazingly, I received a Thank You note from him(?) and his business card. Of course, at that point I wished I had sent a hundred and felt like a cheap ****(kiddin).....But, <point is this>...All Monies Are Appreciated by Athletics even twenty bucks.