• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ND Message Board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

1 minute ago, DJBulls said:

all good points...In my opinion Noah had a better command of the offense...McCloud was too indecisive and it looks like he was waddling around in concrete when he needed to move quickly...ND may jump all over him...

I tend to agree. It just felt different when Noah was on the field. He looks more confident and decisive out there. It is hard to judge based upon the circumstances and I am sure we will see both of them again on Saturday. We will start with a game plan to try and win and then likely transition to one aimed at figuring out who we will be the rest of the season. Either way, I am just thrilled to have USF football back and the feeling that the players care again. There appears to be a palpable energy this season that was missing during the last two years of the CCS debacle. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,263
  • Days Won:  25

On 9/15/2020 at 3:05 PM, AF1618 said:

No one really cares at ND about the 2011 game. That was an entire program ago for ND. Coming off of Bob Davie, Ty Willingham and Charlie Weis debacles BK had to remake the program. Both teams were bad in 2011. And BK doesn’t run the score up on anybody, not even bitter rivals USC. That’s actually something that drives ND fans crazy, how BK usually gets off the gas pedal too soon.

Are you a ND or USF fan? I don't care either way, you have been nothing but nice. I was just wondering which side are are cheering for.  Thanks for the facts about ND. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

22 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I tend to agree. It just felt different when Noah was on the field. He looks more confident and decisive out there. It is hard to judge based upon the circumstances and I am sure we will see both of them again on Saturday. We will start with a game plan to try and win and then likely transition to one aimed at figuring out who we will be the rest of the season. Either way, I am just thrilled to have USF football back and the feeling that the players care again. There appears to be a palpable energy this season that was missing during the last two years of the CCS debacle. 

My only thing with Noah is that he runs so hard and likes contact. QF was elusive so he barely got touched when he runs, but Noah doesn't mind contact so it's always a deep breathe after he gets tackled hoping that he is not hurt. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Noah is a better runner than thrower for sure 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/16/2020 at 9:16 AM, Bulls On Parade said:

Id Prefer we get some huge Jon Lejiste type hits early on to show we didn't come up just to lose...its been awhile since we had a good defense like that. 

Yea we kinda became a "best defense is more offense" team around 2014-15. The whole conference seems that way. Like the Big 12, I expect an AAC game to include teams running nickel defenses and trying to score 50 points and going high tempo.  I've become to expect weak defenses and weak DCs. Seems like For every one Mark Snyder or Tom Allen there's gonna be 3 or 4 Chris Cosh, Chuck Bresnahan, or Raymond Woodie that run a "bend all over the place wet noodle defense that if you punt the ball away your basically surrendering the game" defense.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

4 minutes ago, pascobull said:

Chris Cosh

You have invoked the unnamable!  

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

You have invoked the unnamable!  

If you turn out the lights and light a candle and say his name three times he'll probably appear in the reflection of the bathroom mirror

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, pascobull said:

Yea we kinda became a "best defense is more offense" team around 2014-15. The whole conference seems that way. Like the Big 12, I expect an AAC game to include teams running nickel defenses and trying to score 50 points and going high tempo.  I've become to expect weak defenses and weak DCs. Seems like For every one Mark Snyder or Tom Allen there's gonna be 3 or 4 Chris Cosh, Chuck Bresnahan, or Raymond Woodie that run a "bend all over the place wet noodle defense that if you punt the ball away your basically surrendering the game" defense.

Don't sleep on Spencer...he is tough and knows his stuff. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

On 9/16/2020 at 8:51 AM, BullyPulpit said:

I am just thrilled to have USF football back and the feeling that the players care again.

Leonardo Di Caprio Movie GIF by Sony

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Are you a ND or USF fan? I don't care either way, you have been nothing but nice. I was just wondering which side are are cheering for.  Thanks for the facts about ND. 

I’m actually from Indiana, ND was my local team growing up in the mid-80’s. I didn’t know they were a national team back then. I went military and actually lived in Tampa and was at MacDill at SOCOM for a short time and was around the Bucs and USF. I’m back home now and close to the ND program.