• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What? No season predictions? What's going to be our record?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

Right now I don't care about the W-L record. I just want to see less painful to watch moments.  3 or 4 wins before Halloween would completely change my attitude. I am excited to see how CJS will do. The offense, time management, what he calls on 3rd and long, does he punt on 4th and 2 if we cross mid field, we have no idea what we have in him yet and I'm excited for that. But if i have to guess ... 5-6.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

54 minutes ago, pascobull said:

Right now I don't care about the W-L record. I just want to see less painful to watch moments.  3 or 4 wins before Halloween would completely change my attitude. I am excited to see how CJS will do. The offense, time management, what he calls on 3rd and long, does he punt on 4th and 2 if we cross mid field, we have no idea what we have in him yet and I'm excited for that. But if i have to guess ... 5-6.  

Those who survived the CCS error know that Ws/Ls have little to do with how painful it is to watch the football being played

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,408
  • Days Won:  25

5-6 if we don't add another game and 6-6 if we add another game. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Somewhere between 3 and 5 wins if we play a full season. 4 feels right but I could easily see us dropping or winning a game we shouldn’t.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I’ll take one win...as long as it’s against Central Community College of Disney...aka ucf. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,345
  • Days Won:  5

36 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll take one win...as long as it’s against Central Community College of Disney...aka ucf. 

Our odds have increased as 10  of Ucf players opt out.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

45 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Our odds have increased as 10  of Ucf players opt out.

Most were third string but it could hurt their depth. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Taggart always deliberately loses his first bunch of games by as much as possible so he can show the turnaround, as has been his MO at his last three stops including us (still to my chagrin). If only that were to apply to FAU, we could expect - even guarantee - a win. But perhaps he learned his lesson against doing that at FSU, since its what he got sacked for. And then, there's wildcard factor: The Jim. And FAU was decent last year. But they lost some players, and we have some of their former coaches. Yup, that one's a tossup.

The rest of the season? Will be tough to watch for Bulls fans without remembering this is a total demo-and-rebuild operation for CJS & co. Anyone predicting more than 4-5 wins on the quite optimistic side is really smokin' the crazy stuff.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

40 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Taggart always deliberately loses his first bunch of games by as much as possible so he can show the turnaround, as has been his MO at his last three stops including us (still to my chagrin). If only that were to apply to FAU, we could expect - even guarantee - a win. But perhaps he learned his lesson against doing that at FSU, since its what he got sacked for. And then, there's wildcard factor: The Jim. And FAU was decent last year. But they lost some players, and we have some of their former coaches. Yup, that one's a tossup.

They loss starting qb that was really good I think we win if we have a decent qb in the bunch.