• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I received a password but it only lasted for a short while. 

It's been the same password for 6 years.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Brad said:

It's been the same password for 6 years.

Ahh ok. It looks like I had to re-enter the password after a few weeks but I don’t remember what it was. Not that it matters, I’m really not interested anyway.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

52 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ahh ok. It looks like I had to re-enter the password after a few weeks but I don’t remember what it was. Not that it matters, I’m really not interested anyway.

If you have not signed in for a few days it kicks you out.  It is mainly a Smazza and Rizman show who are on opposite extremes.  Periodically I share my valuable thoughts in a articulate and incredibly thought provoking manner.  This dialogue is worth the price of admission so you may want to rethink your position.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

23 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fight Club Yes GIF by AZ Alkmaar

gnats? mosquitos? floaters? deeply rooted psychological problems? wuhan shuffle? 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,282
  • Days Won:  10

33 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

If you have not signed in for a few days it kicks you out.  It is mainly a Smazza and Rizman show who are on opposite extremes.  Periodically I share my valuable thoughts in a articulate and incredibly thought provoking manner.  This dialogue is worth the price of admission so you may want to rethink your position.

You don't know me Friscobull.  Just like I don't know Steve Mazza expect what he has shared or has been legally documented   Maybe you should look at the links to the articles or links I post (Steve does not do that) as a stating point for seeing a different perspective.  I read the NY Times, and Washington Post but I also follow the Federalist.  I don't try and change opinions but share information. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

44 minutes ago, Rizman said:

You don't know me Friscobull.  Just like I don't know Steve Mazza expect what he has shared or has been legally documented   Maybe you should look at the links to the articles or links I post (Steve does not do that) as a stating point for seeing a different perspective.  I read the NY Times, and Washington Post but I also follow the Federalist.  I don't try and change opinions but share information.

Riz, all he said was that you and smazz are on opposite extremes which is a pretty fair statement. Let's just leave it at that for here. People can check things out for themselves over there if they want ...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Rizman said:

Ruiz, I like to instigate however that was not my intent on this post.  I do read your posts and we are on the same side of most arguments, no hard feelings I hope.

Edited by Friscobull
Spelling error

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

Lets all get along, we  should create an autonomous zone on the forum and have a summer of peace and love?

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,282
  • Days Won:  10

40 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Ruiz, I like to instigate however that was not my intent on this post.  I do read your posts and we are on the same side of most arguments, no hard feelings I hope.

Not at all.  Good times sir