• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

I've had a Bullspen tab open on my desktop browser for I don't know how many years.  But think I'm closing it today.  Maybe I'll check back if we play sports. I've said in the past we're all Bulls fans and I'd be happy to have a drink with any of you.  Not feeling that right now.  The selfishness demonstrated by some is incredible.  I won't be reading responses so have at it and call me closed minded.  But this is getting to be as stressful as watching the news.  I've got a few phone numbers and/or emails of those of you I'd like to stay in touch with.

Stay safe, be well and GO BULLS.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

Definitely not the outcome I was hoping for.  Return soon.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

This is unfortunate and I am sorry for my contribution to your departure.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,247
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I've had a Bullspen tab open on my desktop browser for I don't know how many years.  But think I'm closing it today.  Maybe I'll check back if we play sports. I've said in the past we're all Bulls fans and I'd be happy to have a drink with any of you.  Not feeling that right now.  The selfishness demonstrated by some is incredible.  I won't be reading responses so have at it and call me closed minded.  But this is getting to be as stressful as watching the news.  I've got a few phone numbers and/or emails of those of you I'd like to stay in touch with.

Stay safe my friend. You always had good post. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Stay in touch...you are right their are some low watt bulbs on this board...nothing wrong with taking a break. Hopefully all of this will pass soon and we can get on with some football. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

I hope your wife is feeling better and hope to see you at a game in the near future, you will be missed.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

I am right there with you...thankfully this board isn't as bad as the news or any sports show right now...where the majority of the time they preach how America is a bunch of racist and/or we will be consumed by Covid...it is driving me insane...

Edited by DJBulls

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Come back during the season. I promise to put back on my green and gold goggles and make my yearly claim of going "undefeated" while everybody calls me crazy. But I understand how you feel. I'm just as emotionally exhausted as you are. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

I've enjoyed the "back and forth" fun on here with you 

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Enjoyed reading your posts.  Hope you will continue once we are back in full swing.  Personally, I take every comment and post people make with a grain of salt.  Gotta have thick skin and an oily back in today's Internet.

• Upvote 2