• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 6/26/2020 at 9:14 AM, CousinRicky said:

I've had a Bullspen tab open on my desktop browser for I don't know how many years.  But think I'm closing it today.  Maybe I'll check back if we play sports. I've said in the past we're all Bulls fans and I'd be happy to have a drink with any of you.  Not feeling that right now.  The selfishness demonstrated by some is incredible.  I won't be reading responses so have at it and call me closed minded.  But this is getting to be as stressful as watching the news.  I've got a few phone numbers and/or emails of those of you I'd like to stay in touch with.

Stay safe, be well and GO BULLS.

Cousin Ricky - You are an icon here....please don't leave the board for the likes of idiots like me that cause problems sometimes.  We are all BULLS fans, and you belong here alot more than I do or many people on this board. 

There is a lot of frustration, worry, anxiety going on right now for many reasons.  Please don't let that influence your decision.l

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Been lurking throughout the spring, but wanted to say I'm sorry to see you go Ricky.... You were one of the more level headed here.

So another prominent member leaves because of the circle-jerk nature of this forum that I know Brad has been attempting to stamp out since January. I'm soooo shocked, I tell you. And those select few users who keep jerking each other will end up driving everyone away until there's just a handful of users left.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

35 minutes ago, OncomingStorm said:

Been lurking throughout the spring, but wanted to say I'm sorry to see you go Ricky.... You were one of the more level headed here.

So another prominent member leaves because of the circle-jerk nature of this forum that I know Brad has been attempting to stamp out since January. I'm soooo shocked, I tell you. And those select few users who keep jerking each other will end up driving everyone away until there's just a handful of users left.

IF we all don't engage with the few circle jerks, then maybe they will be the ones that leave???

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

You know, if these pages keep going on this Topic into the future...CousinRicky will prob be back with us by then. KInda like the Conference Realignment topic... I'm thinking he will sneak on TBP see all of his fan's then feel compelled to return by popular demand.  ❓

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, BulledOver said:

You know, if these pages keep going on this Topic into the future...CousinRicky will prob be back with us by then. KInda like the Conference Realignment topic... I'm thinking he will sneak on TBP see all of his fan's then feel compelled to return by popular demand.  ❓

He will be back if and when football/basketball starts rolling again. He probably just needs a break. I believe it was CousinRicky who said he was done with this board when somebody here posted mugshots of a new female member months ago. When the season approaches (if there is one), you'll be seeing board members who you haven't seen in awhile......maybe even CaliBull....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

He will be back if and when football/basketball starts rolling again. He probably just needs a break. I believe it was CousinRicky who said he was done with this board when somebody here posted mugshots of a new female member months ago. When the season approaches (if there is one), you'll be seeing board members who you haven't seen in awhile......maybe even CaliBull....

That was someone else. Forgot who though. People come and go...there are lurkers on this board who jump in just to say some people on the board suck then they disappear again for many months. KR needed a break. He is a true Bulls fan and will be back once all this goes away and athletics starts back up. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

9 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I think Cali's waiting for a certain moderator to take a dirt nap so this will be a better place ...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I think Cali's waiting for a certain moderator to take a dirt nap so this will be a better place ...

He doesn’t like Apis?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That was someone else. Forgot who though. People come and go...there are lurkers on this board who jump in just to say some people on the board suck then they disappear again for many months. KR needed a break. He is a true Bulls fan and will be back once all this goes away and athletics starts back up. 

You suck ...... 

😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

43 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I still found this to one of the most classic albeit odd posts in my short history on this site, that was absolutely hilarious.