• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Main Board Off Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Have you watched any of his ramblings on any interview or any speech anywhere? It is laughably bad, it looks like another year of writing in @puc86 for me. The only people that don’t laugh at Trump are die hard Trump supporters and the only people that don’t laugh at Biden are die hard Biden supporters, the rest of us laugh to stop from crying that these are our options. If anyone thinks Biden is impressive (not comparatively impressive to Trump but impressive on his own end) they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Joe should have gone for it 4 years ago.  But between the 2 I don't think Joe is mean spirited.  I couldn't vote for Trump or Hillary last time.  I regret that now.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Joe should have gone for it 4 years ago.  But between the 2 I don't think Joe is mean spirited.  I couldn't vote for Trump or Hillary last time.  I regret that now.  

I agree that Biden is probably less mean spirited but I disagree about that making a marketable difference in ability. You should have voted puc2016.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I agree that Biden is probably less mean spirited but I disagree about that making a marketable difference in ability. You should have voted puc2016.

I may have written myself in but can't remember back that far.

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I may have written myself in but can't remember back that far.

I appreciate the consistency in going for the less mean spirited candidate.

48 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I appreciate the consistency in going for the less mean spirited candidate.

I was a bit mean spirited in last night's post.  But then, I'm not sure I had a drink yesterday.  Related?

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I was a bit mean spirited in last night's post.  But then, I'm not sure I had a drink yesterday.  Related?

I try not to have sober moments as I find them haunting, but should I ever accidentally stumble upon one I shall let you know if there is any correlation, post haste.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Hopefully there are tons that have come to that realization over the last 3 1/2 years.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Hopefully there are tons that have come to that realization over the last 3 1/2 years.

You guys don’t get it, the reason why Trump is here is because we don’t want the establishment, bringing in a long term politician that was part of the last debacle with only a couple marbles rolling around in his head is not appealing to most.  Maybe if we lock the world down until the election and go mail in only then the whole thing can get rigged, one way or another the fix is in the works.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

50 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You guys don’t get it, the reason why Trump is here is because we don’t want the establishment, bringing in a long term politician that was part of the last debacle with only a couple marbles rolling around in his head is not appealing to most.  Maybe if we lock the world down until the election and go mail in only then the whole thing can get rigged, one way or another the fix is in the works.

Don’t want the establishment? Good thing you republicans mixed it up and voted in a rich, white, racist, man.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Don’t want the establishment? Good thing you republicans mixed it up and voted in a rich, white, racist, man.

What is Biden? Rich, white , racist and a man,  he placates the people of color to keep him in power as he throws them some crumbs to keep them on the govt dole and reliant on others, pathetic.