• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Main Board Off Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

What is Biden? Rich, white , racist and a man,  he placates the people of color to keep him in power as he throws them some crumbs to keep them on the govt dole and reliant on others, pathetic.

Spoken like a true republican. Throw people of color a few crumbs...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

29 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Your party keeps minorities in poverty and living off the govt dole to secure votes, you own that bro, not me.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You guys don’t get it, the reason why Trump is here is because we don’t want the establishment, bringing in a long term politician that was part of the last debacle with only a couple marbles rolling around in his head is not appealing to most.  Maybe if we lock the world down until the election and go mail in only then the whole thing can get rigged, one way or another the fix is in the works.

I completely agree that Trump was elected because he supposedly wasn't part of the establishment and was going to drain the swamp. As stated before, the only things he's drained from the swamp are the cretins he kept hiring to put in it. He was also elected because a lot of voters like CR just couldn't pull the trigger on HRC so they voted for neither. Hopefully, Biden won't be as offensive to as many as she was and we end this embarrassment that's the face of our country ....... but I'm not holding my breath, just hoping.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, JTrue said:

I think repubs gave up on society when Reagan became their messiah. From that point on their game was to keep the mob in their folds and suck all the power and money to the top. 

most folks don’t really understand but the inequality that they are endorsing doesn’t a lot of detriment to their prospects and those of their kids and grandkids. I guess that’s why companies push instant gratification so hard. So we stop thinking down stream and about others.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  252
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/25/2020 at 2:30 PM, puc86 said:

Have you watched any of his ramblings on any interview or any speech anywhere? It is laughably bad, it looks like another year of writing in @puc86 for me. The only people that don’t laugh at Trump are die hard Trump supporters and the only people that don’t laugh at Biden are die hard Biden supporters, the rest of us laugh to stop from crying that these are our options. If anyone thinks Biden is impressive (not comparatively impressive to Trump but impressive on his own end) they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

False equivalency but nice try dumb dumb. No more paint sniffing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

On 4/25/2020 at 2:30 PM, puc86 said:

If anyone thinks Biden is impressive (not comparatively impressive to Trump but impressive on his own end) they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Not how it works. Biden just needs to be comparatively impressive to who he'll be running against. If you want to go with that logic, four years ago if anyone thought Trump was impressive (not comparatively impressive to Clinton but impressive on his own end) they shouldn’t have been allowed to vote.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

10 hours ago, dclenden said:

False equivalency but nice try dumb dumb. No more paint sniffing.

Donald?

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Not how it works. Biden just needs to be comparatively impressive to who he'll be running against. If you want to go with that logic, four years ago if anyone thought Trump was impressive (not comparatively impressive to Clinton but impressive on his own end) they shouldn’t have been allowed to vote.

I think a lot of people would agree with that

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  252
  • Days Won:  0

Yes. Baby it’s me baby bear taka-the-teet and shush.....

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

22 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Yes. Baby it’s me baby bear taka-the-teet and shush.....

Sorry while I do find Donald the personality mildly amusing on occasion I would hardly consider myself to be a huge fan and certainly not a person interested in sucking at the teet.