• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Portal Crazy When Corey Ain't Looking!!! LOL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, WhoRUSF said:

I'm sorry to the people who eat up the BS of corporations so clearly bought out and biased. Those are pretty toxic routes of information. 

You seem passionate.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,551
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Corey lea said:

You can pull for him all you want. Might be a heck of a kid. However, he is not a very good football player at this level. This is a business. 

I'm one of the few people who supported some of your thoughts, but your pride refuses to state that you was wrong on Nick Roberts lol Anyways, you might as well ride out with us. I like not being the only person on this board that most people disagree with. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

You can pull for him all you want. Might be a heck of a kid. However, he is not a very good football player at this level. This is a business. 

Time will tell if you're right about him ..... All I know about your opinions of players is that we were 6-0 with Nico at starting mlb and 5-14 without him.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Time will tell if you're right about him ..... All I know about your opinions of players is that we were 6-0 with Nico at starting mlb and 5-14 without him.

correlation, not cause & effect, IMO.  Macon was WAY better than Sawtelle.  It's a moot argument, I suppose, but Sawtelle was likely the worst starting MLB we had in over a decade.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

19 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

correlation, not cause & effect, IMO.  Macon was WAY better than Sawtelle.  It's a moot argument, I suppose, but Sawtelle was likely the worst starting MLB we had in over a decade.  

Aren't you basically just saying Sawtelle isn't as good as Barrington, Auggie, and Lattimore? We've had the luxury of three guys lock that position down for a decade. We may not have a MLB better than any of those three for 20 more years. And throw Nigel Harris into that mix, too, since he did some time in the middle. 3 NFL players and a 4 year starter.

Edited by JTrue

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, JupiterBull said:

How do you quantify "WAY better"? W/L doesn't support it ..... personal stats don't support it. I think Macon was a better physical specimen and looked like a mlb where Nico didn't have that type build ...... he just played like one.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I'm not sure why it's so commonly agreed upon that even Macon was better than Sawtelle. Macon got tackles, Sawtelle grabbed the ball. Dude keeps being in the right position making plays and winning, and some fans dont think hes good. I'll say it right now, if Nico plays all year, I think we are a bowl team. Hes that impactful for us

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

17 hours ago, MMW said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. I haven't the slightest interest to anybody vote for and if prefer to keep it that way.

if I want to open my mind to other people's political views I'll go to a political forum. There is no shortage of those.

Why would people want to discuss trivial things like politics when there are important things like college sports to be discussed?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 hours ago, JupiterBull said:

No way. Michael Lanaris was by far the worst. short dude who played MLB...he latched on as a grad assistant but got kicked off the team for shoplifting...I couldn’t stand the guy. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, WhoRUSF said:

I'm not sure why it's so commonly agreed upon that even Macon was better than Sawtelle. Macon got tackles, Sawtelle grabbed the ball. Dude keeps being in the right position making plays and winning, and some fans dont think hes good. I'll say it right now, if Nico plays all year, I think we are a bowl team. Hes that impactful for us

Put up your crayons and go to your room. Roberts and Sawtelle on the field at the same time this year, we only win 2. Sawtelle is just that bad too.