• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Portal Crazy When Corey Ain't Looking!!! LOL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

I leave you guys alone for a month and I come back to see what's new and all I see is possible transfers coming in and people are excited. What in the world is going on? LOL

On a serious note, the facts still remain. This roster voids talent up and down. Take all the P5 talent that will come in every time and it will not take long for a competent coach to turn this thing around. The roster really needs OL from P5 schools now and recruit HS from Ga., Al. etc.. New England Bull, please find a dang FS or 2 in the portal. Nick Roberts will get this staff on the hot seat in record time. Yes his is just that bad. I would also find 5 P5 transfers for the OL and I believe the team could win 10 games. I would suggest that McCloud transfers, his experience is not needed in the room. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

😂😂😂😂😂😂 We thought you were behind all of this portal magic!!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

27 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

I leave you guys alone for a month and I come back to see what's new and all I see is possible transfers coming in and people are excited. What in the world is going on? LOL

On a serious note, the facts still remain. This roster voids talent up and down. Take all the P5 talent that will come in every time and it will not take long for a competent coach to turn this thing around. The roster really needs OL from P5 schools now and recruit HS from Ga., Al. etc.. New England Bull, please find a dang FS or 2 in the portal. Nick Roberts will get this staff on the hot seat in record time. Yes his is just that bad. I would also find 5 P5 transfers for the OL and I believe the team could win 10 games. I would suggest that McCloud transfers, his experience is not needed in the room. 

Come on Corey; we know you were one of the 300 text messages Coach got when he was hired....

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Take all the P5 talent that will come in every time and it will not take long for a competent coach to turn this thing around

I agree, we definitely needed to replace our last coach with a competent coach, in order to turn things around....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

How did Corey return without a press release of the information drop coming on Monday?

The Portal must flow.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I thought you left for good and were following Strong into retirement?

Corey is like one of those annoying liberals that threatens to leave for Canada but never does.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Now that I think back to all of his posts, he is exactlly like one of those. Scott 2020! Make USF Football Great Again!

Perfect use of the phrase. Just like with the original, the noun has never been great. But I can HOPE that this CHANGE is one I can BULL-ieve in.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

Just like with the original, the noun has never been great.

Hmm.  If you are referring to America, self-deprecation is not a winning strategy.  

Anyway, this great country allows us to use its innovations from its economy to endlessly complain about it thanks to its great amendments, so I guess have at it lol...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1