• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Why is it impossible? He could start for five programs in the P5 that could garner more attention. He could start for a P5 program that could have a legitimate chance to play for a national title (Georgia). This kid is a top 5 QB in the nation (Dabo says #2). Its just wishful thinking believing he would come here. 

Fair enough......will be interesting to see what kind of offers he does get.  As far as being the #2 QB in the nation, that is Coach Speak, and I call BS on that.  But yes, he should get some better offers than ours.  The only reason I think there is "some" chance is because of the Clemson family environment which seems to be super tight, but I agree its probably a long shot.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Fair enough......will be interesting to see what kind of offers he does get.  As far as being the #2 QB in the nation, that is Coach Speak, and I call BS on that.  But yes, he should get some better offers than ours.  The only reason I think there is "some" chance is because of the Clemson family environment which seems to be super tight, but I agree its probably a long shot.

Hey I would love to get this kid and I would love to eat a fat juicy crow sandwich and be completely wrong. But I just can’t see this happening. He is from Georgia and UGA showed their starter last year is not the answer. The only small thread of chance I see is if his relationship with Scott is like a father and son. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Hey I would love to get this kid and I would love to eat a fat juicy crow sandwich and be completely wrong. But I just can’t see this happening. He is from Georgia and UGA showed their starter last year is not the answer. The only small thread of chance I see is if his relationship with Scott is like a father and son. 

I think you are most likely right on this one.  I know its a long shot.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

2 hours ago, usf97 said:

It will be interesting to see what this team will look like prior to the 2020 season. 

For example, we didn’t know anything about KJ Sails until May of this year. Who knows who will transfer where. 

Exactly.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

May have been mentioned and might not mean a thing, but I did notice that there are currently at least two current Clemson players following the SouthFloridaFootball twitter page.  One is reserve DT Darnell Jeffries and the other is Chase Brice.  I’d hate to see Chase leave but it’s unrealistic for us to expect him to stay.  Kid is really talented.  If he does leave, would love to see him follow Coach Scott to USF. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, TigerScott88 said:

May have been mentioned and might not mean a thing, but I did notice that there are currently at least two current Clemson players following the SouthFloridaFootball twitter page.

Hopefully that's the only thing social media wise they're following pertaining to USF ....

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

I thought he called him the #2 QB in the ACC?...

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 12/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Why is it impossible? He could start for five programs in the P5 that could garner more attention. He could start for a P5 program that could have a legitimate chance to play for a national title (Georgia). This kid is a top 5 QB in the nation (Dabo says #2). Its just wishful thinking believing he would come here. 

he did the p5 thing already and it hasnt worked out for him

he wants to play

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 hours ago, smazza said:

he did the p5 thing already and it hasnt worked out for him

he wants to play

No. He did the P5 thing behind the nations #1 QB. He is too good to consider USF. He will be playing for an SEC school by April. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

56 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No. He did the P5 thing behind the nations #1 QB. He is too good to consider USF. He will be playing for an SEC school by April. 

Oklahoma