• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at ECU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Ok... similar to I think @NewEnglandBull, I quietly decided not to watch nor post during the game.

Why can't I watch when they seem to be at their best?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, gibbsak said:

Ok... similar to I think @NewEnglandBull, I quietly decided not to watch nor post during the game.

Why can't I watch when they seem to be at their best?

Works like a charm 😂

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

Good win. After Navy, I still can't get back on the post-BYU hype train until I see us against one of these good teams that are remaining.

Thats the key.  We have been consistent with beating teams with less talent than us.  We need to see it against the good teams which hasnt happened except for maybe BYU.

That said, Knats are taking Temple behind the woodshed - UGH.  But this Temple game is definately winnable for us.  If the trajectory continues upward.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thats the key.  We have been consistent with beating teams with less talent than us.  We need to see it against the good teams which hasnt happened except for maybe BYU.

That said, Knats are taking Temple behind the woodshed - UGH.  But this Temple game is definately winnable for us.  If the trajectory continues upward.

Yeah they said during the game Temple has given up over 1600 yards in the last three games..so yeah I think if we keep improving we have a good shot.

Temple doesnt have a high power offense either.

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yeah they said during the game Temple has given up over 1600 yards in the last three games..so yeah I think if we keep improving we have a good shot.

Temple doesnt have a high power offense either.

I feel better about our chances tonight after watching Temple play.  Unfortunately Knats are playing very well.

Still this Temple team is no gimme.  KB has to have another good game plan and defense needs to play like they did today for us to win.

My early lean is a relatively close Bulls win if everybody healthy.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Well, we saw some depth at the skill positions. Now we need to pick up a few linemen and cultivate some db's and this team could be pretty good.

Guest Jonesy Bull
35 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Well, we saw some depth at the skill positions. Now we need to pick up a few linemen and cultivate some db's and this team could be pretty good.

What a difference a week makes.  Everybody was doom and gloom after Navy.....and for good reason we got spanked.

Yeah the OL is still a pretty big concern for this year.  Hopefully KB can come up with game plans to cover that short coming.  Although i have they looked better today.  Could be the opponent.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I really enjoy reading this post game. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, Cornada said:

I'll drink a shot of Woodford Reserve to that

You don't shoot Woodford or at least you shouldn't.  Buy Jim Beam or Old Granddad if you want to do shots.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

I really enjoy reading this post game. 

For those who were curious like me, page's 1-9 are classic bulls pen. 10-15ish you see a slow transition, then boom we reluctantly accept the fact that our team can have nice things. 

We are consistently inconsistent. Some here try really hard to save face, so the majority of their compliments have a "but we can suck at any moment" clause in them. 

I don't think trans are great because they beat us and I don't think trans are terrible because they lose to us. We're an ok team. I would comfortably say middle of the pack this year. We're not as bad as we say, but we're not as good as we've been in the past. We're simply good. 

• Upvote 1