• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wins Mask Issues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, puc86 said:

You can fantasize all you like about all the unrealized potential of KB but to date there is nothing to indicate he will be successful at this level and his progression is atypical and less likely to be successful than actually moving up the ranks of higher level football.

He's been successful at every stop and coached 6 games at this stop...get outta here 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Just will need to bounce back against ECU and get to 4-4.  Then that makes the Thursday night Temple game huge

Yeah but we are not going 2-2 (which we need for a bowl) in those last four games. 1-3 is more probable. Lose against Navy and the bowl possibility is at 10%. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

38 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

He's been successful at every stop and coached 6 games at this stop...get outta here 

So you are trying to say that I am right?

• ???? 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

That is ok cause he is a freshman. QF didn’t have a great freshman year. I seen enough in McCloud to know that he is a winner. He will be better next season. 

Exactly, this is what you get with a Freshman QB.  Hopefully this is just one of those bad fresman games.  He has shown that he can be good at times too.  This is a learning experience for a young guy in a new system.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, BullAdrian said:

I think his hand still hurt from few weeks ago?

Think so.  Mentioned it in postgame.  Think combo of a few freshman moments along with hurt hand.  

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Ckb can recruit QBs and has always found guys that can play! Let him find his Qb and more explosive guys at wr and we will light it up! His Qb last year as a sophomore came in 2nd for d2 Heisman. He also fit the offense around his Qb Rogan wells ran a lot of read plays and was a big part of the run game.

I believe CKB can and will recruit the right QB for his system.  I just hope he has the time and the latitude to make the appropriate changes on offense.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Blackice12 said:

I believe CKB can and will recruit the right QB for his system.  I just hope he has the time and the latitude to make the appropriate changes on offense.

It’s always hard to project HS kids, but I really like what I’ve seen from the Tate Rodemaker kid. That’s Kerwin’s guy. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I'm assuming the hand injury was throwing things off for him as everything else he was doing looked normal. Hopefully he will be recovered next week. 

Navy will be a tough game especially if he's not healed. 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

If the hand injury is as much of an issue as has been mentioned, I wonder if Kirk Rygol will see any reps with the 1's this week. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,464
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I'm assuming the hand injury was throwing things off for him as everything else he was doing looked normal. Hopefully he will be recovered next week. 

Navy will be a tough game especially if he's not healed. 

Didn't he also mention a sore shoulder after the 1st quarter? Navy game could be tough on our 3rd string QB.