• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

tell me what draconian rules do they have at your workplace?

Mine is both drug free and has a dress code. Mother *******.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

11 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Mine is both drug free and has a dress code. Mother *******.

do they have the same for your students?these are students after all.

how many times a year are you drug tested? are they random? will you get dismissed for a positive marijuana test?

many employers don't even test for marijuana anymore.

let me ask you how many employees at work have been tested repeatedly this year and dismissed for failing a drug test for marijuana use?

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

do they have the same for your students?these are students after all.

how many times a year are you drug tested? are they random? will you get dismissed for a positive marijuana test?

many employers don't even test for marijuana anymore.

I'm in the Life Insurance biz and you can get preferred rates with occasional Mary Jane usage with some companies

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I didnt count them b/c thier homeboy caught a **** charge and was dismissed even b4 the charges were dropped. So I assume his homeboys felt some type of way and left as well. I do think Dingle caught a bad break, but we were having a lot of sexual assault drama and his situation came about with bad timing. 

Regardless that was CCS's trio to manage and keep in the boat.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

29 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Regardless that was CCS's trio to manage and keep in the boat.

People make bad personal decisions everyday "B", we'll be alright, we are tough right? (Paid in Full reference). CCS first recruiting class was salvaging what he could from Taggarts class. It wasn't fully his. He made a few bad choices, kicked them off the team and now he is starting over. Do you rather he keep toxic players? I mean what are we arguing here?  At this point, ya'll need to argue amongst yourselves. You want a coach who doesn't suspend players and let them do as they please as long as we win right? Good for you then. We just have different expectations for the type of success we have  for this team. I'm not going to sit here is cry, whine and crab about how this team sucks b/c I dont get down like that in real life. I hate whiney people. As long as CCS is here, I'm going to root for the team and have faith things will get better,. If they don't get better then he will get fired and I will try to have faith that the next coach does a good job. What I wont do i spend all day whining, crying and ******** about how bad the coach is, b/c I don't like to dwell in negativity. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

5 hours ago, Bull94 said:

image.png.0bd60329849ca0657350ceca6035b337.png

these are his rules at texas. assume they are the same here

Link?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 hours ago, Bull94 said:

and his consequences will be that he loses another $5M per year job because of his draconian rules

How do you know they are Draconian? Looking at the list by CousinRicky they all seem pretty reasonable.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

People make bad personal decisions everyday "B", we'll be alright, we are tough right? (Paid in Full reference). CCS first recruiting class was salvaging what he could from Taggarts class. It wasn't fully his. He made a few bad choices, kicked them off the team and now he is starting over. Do you rather he keep toxic players? I mean what are we arguing here?  At this point, ya'll need to argue amongst yourselves. You want a coach who doesn't suspend players and let them do as they please as long as we win right? Good for you then. We just have different expectations for the type of success we have  for this team. I'm not going to sit here is cry, whine and crab about how this team sucks b/c I dont get down like that in real life. I hate whiney people. As long as CCS is here, I'm going to root for the team and have faith things will get better,. If they don't get better then he will get fired and I will try to have faith that the next coach does a good job. What I wont do i spend all day whining, crying and ******** about how bad the coach is, b/c I don't like to dwell in negativity. 

We both have the same expectations for what we want for this team, W's lots of em. The diffenece is I can recognize the short comings this program/staff has while hoping they prove me wrong. CCS ultimately is the "CEO" of this program so he's responsible for everything that goes on in it. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. I want to nothing more than for this team to win out but I won't turn a blind eye to obvious issues while supporting this program. CCS is responsible for every young man that signs on the dotted line and you can bet he's telling parents that. Outside of injuries he's responsible for these guys it's part of the deal of being a college football coach. It's not that I don't want guys punishes it's that I want CCS to recruit kids that fit his program. Regardless of why a kid leaves it hurts the roster and leaves holes in depth, unbalanced classes etc. Roster management and player development are major parts of being a coach and CCS shouldn't be a let off the hook for it. 

Edit: Dope reference btw 

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

21 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

We both have the same expectations for what we want for this team, W's lots of em. The diffenece is I can recognize the short comings this program/staff has while hoping they prove me wrong. CCS ultimately is the "CEO" of this program so he's responsible for everything that goes on in it. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. I want to nothing more than for this team to win out but I won't turn a blind eye to obvious issues while supporting this program. CCS is responsible for every young man that signs on the dotted line and you can bet he's telling parents that. Outside of injuries he's responsible for these guys it's part of the deal of being a college football coach. It's not that I don't want guys punishes it's that I want CCS to recruit kids that fit his program. Regardless of why a kid leaves it hurts the roster and leaves holes in depth, unbalanced classes etc. Roster management and player development are major parts of being a coach and CCS shouldn't be a let off the hook for it. 

Edit: Dope reference btw 

No more than when a person leaves a job or is told to leave.  

So, you want zero turnover?  From draconian to utopian.