• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

What part don't you get?  If this is what he was suspended for, and I haven't seen anything confirming this, he was stupid for not following rules that he agreed upon when he accepted his scholarship.

It doesn't matter if he can contribute or not.  It wouldn't matter if it was completely legal in all 50 states and federally.  It wouldn't matter if everyone he knows smokes it.  If it is that hard for one to stay off a the weed for approximately 4 years to play college football and possibly make it to the NFL, then that person has a serious addiction or is just plain stupid.

If a player gets suspended or kicked off the team because of marijuana use, it's completely on them and the fault of no one else.  If one get suspended on the first offense and then there's a second offense, then that person is especially stupid.

On top of all that, recreational marijuana use is still illegal in Florida and according to the Federal Government.

Again, do we have anything saying that this is why he was suspended?

I have no idea why he was suspended. it could be for wearing an earring in the football offices for all I know.

again I couldn't care less about johnny ford.

I care about this program and it's clear that Strong's draconian rules have negatively effected our football team.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

How are these kids getting on campus? Who is extending these scholarship offers? It's hilarious that you think he isn't some way responsible for repeatedly bringing these toxic players into the fold. If you're the boss you're responsible for your hires and how they turn out in your organization, full stop. It's not about how he's disciplining kids it's about him repeatedly having to to purge his recruits and transfers. Just as the kids are responsible for their actions CCS is responsible for letting their actions impact The USF program. That's what I ultimately care about you can keep licking CCS's boots though. 

Repeatedly? CCS did it once when he got to Texas and once here. Also he didnt purge 11 players.  Stafford, Dukes, and Armon Williams is still here. A total of 5/6 players got purged and a majority was Taggarts recruits.

Here are the players that got kicked off -

That Taggart recruited - Salomon, Antoine, Elijah Mack

CCS recruits - Brandon Boyce, Marquis price

Most of the other players that left transfered on their own free will and werent recruited by CCS.  This team needed a purge period. Read this tweet from Mike Hampton below. CCS is doing what a leader is suppose to do and get rid of players that dont fit the culture. So ur narrative that he is bringing in toxic players is false. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I have no idea why he was suspended. it could be for wearing an earring in the football offices for all I know.

again I couldn't care less about johnny ford.

I care about this program and it's clear that Strong's draconian rules have negatively effected our football team.

Do you have a list of these rules as well as other college team rules? Have you compared our team rules with other teams? Your debate is emotional.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

11 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

You mean the rules that the players agree to before accepting a scholarship?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Repeatedly? CCS did it once when he got to Texas and once here. Also he didnt purge 11 players.  Stafford, Dukes, and Armon Williams is still here. A total of 5/6 players got purged and a majority was Taggarts recruits.

Here are the players that got kicked off -

That Taggart recruited - Salomon, Antoine, Elijah Mack

CCS recruits - Brandon Boyce, Marquis price

Most of the other players that left transfered on their own free will and werent recruited by CCS.  This team needed a purge period. Read this tweet from Mike Hampton below. CCS is doing what a leader is suppose to do and get rid of players that dont fit the culture. So ur narrative that he is bringing in toxic players is false. 

yeah I hated those 10 win seasons. definitely needed a good washing.

you forgot

Duran Bell

Donelle thomas

Naytron Cullpepper

all signed by Strong.

11 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Do you have a list of these rules as well as other college team rules? Have you compared our team rules with other teams? Your debate is emotional.

image.png.0bd60329849ca0657350ceca6035b337.png

these are his rules at texas. assume they are the same here

Edited by Bull94

6 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

again I don't care about an individual players responsibility. I care about this program as a whole. he is destroying it just like he did at texas. the guy is a dinosaur.

9 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

EXACTLY!!! lol 

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

again I don't care about an individual players responsibility. I care about this program as a whole. he is destroying it just like he did at texas. the guy is a dinosaur.

So just say you dislike CCS. But dont sit here and chit on the man for disciplining players. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

It's actually CCS's fault for not asking the players if they planned on breaking the agreed upon rules once they got here.