• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Is that process to start following the rules of the football team he willingly joined on the condition he followed said rules?

again you're looking at it wrong. I couldn't care less about Johnny Ford. I care about this program and Strong is destroying it with his draconian rules.

say what you want about an individuals personal responsibility.

ultimately strong is responsible for the product on the field and clearly he has a negative effect on our results with his strict disciplinarian style.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

18 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

image.png.0bd60329849ca0657350ceca6035b337.png

these are his rules at texas. assume they are the same here

So, assuming these expectations could lead to a suspension, will Charlie suspend himself for not following #7?

And, did he buy that big house because of #6?  But then #5 can't be followed if he houses them all at his place. 

Does #5 mean that players accepted improper payments for buying out the leases?

I've not been on here for a couple of days and missed this important discussion of, , ummm, what was the topic again?  

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So, assuming these expectations could lead to a suspension, will Charlie suspend himself for not following #7?

And, did he buy that big house because of #6?  But then #5 can't be followed if he houses them all at his place. 

Does #5 mean that players accepted improper payments for buying out the leases?

I've not been on here for a couple of days and missed this important discussion of, , ummm, what was the topic again?  

“I don’t know the number, but we have to have a good year,” Strong added. “We had 11 wins and 10 wins the last two seasons. … No, 7-6 won’t work this season.”

quote before last season.........

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

13 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

because of the players that were left from the previous coach.

clearly we are in a downtrend.

year 3 and we likely don't make a bowl.

And when those players graduated he had to REBUILD the team b/c all of Taggarts 2016 class left the team. That is what CCS is doing now, REBUILDING the team. If you want to have a negative outlook I dont blame you. But CCS is not going anywhere so it will just be a frustrating time as a USF fane for you a little longer. 

14 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Lets give him an extension for his great work. 

Well you usually fire coachs when they have LOSING records, so I dont see why one should be fired with a WINNING record. 

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And when those players graduated he had to REBUILD the team b/c all of Taggarts 2016 class left the team. That is what CCS is doing now, REBUILDING the team. If you want to have a negative outlook I dont blame you. But CCS is not going anywhere so it will just be a frustrating time as a USF fane for you a little longer. 

sorry but year 3 is when a coach is expected to make his mark when coming into a total rebuild.

he was handed this team on a silver platter and in year 3 likely won't make a bowl game.

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Well you usually fire coachs when they have LOSING records, so I dont see why one should be fired with a WINNING record. 

he won't have a winning record this year

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

15 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Is that process to start following the rules of the football team he willingly joined on the condition he followed said rules?

Clearly.  Everyone and every organization has rules.  They aren’t followed the guilty party faces consequences. 

30 pages of off the rails guesses and also comes with consequences.

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

sorry but year 3 is when a coach is expected to make his mark when coming into a total rebuild.

he was handed this team on a silver platter and in year 3 likely won't make a bowl game.

he won't have a winning record this year

He was given a team that had a great group of SENIOR players. They graduated and he started over year 2. B/C all of Taggarts 2016 class was gone, so CCS had to replace an ENTIRE recruiting class. As for this year, it is still in progress so we both dont know how it will end. But we sure do have two different outlooks. I've said my peace with you. Go ahead and get the last words, statements or opinions you want to give out. 

1 minute ago, Bausfkid said:

Clearly.  Everyone and every organization has rules.  They aren’t followed the guilty party faces consequences. 

30 pages of off the rails guesses and also comes with consequences.

and his consequences will be that he loses another $5M per year job because of his draconian rules

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He was given a team that had a great group of SENIOR players. They graduated and he started over year 2. B/C all of Taggarts 2016 class was gone, so CCS had to replace an ENTIRE recruiting class. As for this year, it is still in progress so we both dont know how it will end. But we sure do have two different outlooks. I've said my peace with you. Go ahead and get the last words, statements or opinions you want to give out. 

I get he had to replace players . guess what? every coach is constantly replacing players. coaches many times get 3 years to turn around programs that are completely in disarray. he is in year 3 and likely won't make a bowl game.

even if this program was a dumpster fire when he got here the results we will likely have this year aren't good. the guy had 2 of the worst recruiting classes in our history and his 3rd one wasn't much better. his current class is rated 6th in AAC.

Edited by Bull94