• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fantastic Finish/AAC this weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

4 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Gabriel passed for 338 yards on a Pat Narduzzi defense. I think Heupel likes a pass first QB.  The other guys are primarily runners. 

This. Mack is more accurate than Wimbush but Gabriel looked more accurate than I've seen Mack be. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Taggart was the last to beat them and he ran up the score on them. Wish Strong would do the same but everyone knows strong doesn't like to run the score up on anyone.

In all seriousness, what's the point of running up the score. It's not going to get you anywhere so why piss off teams you have face next year...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'd imagine he'd start their next game, then ......?

They didn’t lose today because of the QB. My point was Milton had a knack for always making the right read no matter the pressure and none of the other guys are close to that. Milton was a generational QB for them like Flowers was for us. Different style but the same ability to make an electrical play out of nothing. People discount how much he means to them. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

I'm less concerned about UCF and more concerned about SMU next week... They look legit.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,255

9 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

In all seriousness, what's the point of running up the score. It's not going to get you anywhere so why piss off teams you have face next year...

It sends a message that if you play us we will play for a full 60 minutes regardless of the score. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,419
  • Days Won:  25

I think our defense can give them problems and if McCloud is healthy can give them problems. Reality kicked them in the A** and they are now a middle of the pack g5 team. It was a good run, I will give them back but we are dethroning the knights on the war on i4.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

29 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Gabriel passed for 338 yards on a Pat Narduzzi defense. I think Heupel likes a pass first QB.  The other guys are primarily runners. 

For some reason, probably senility, I thought Mack had a lot more game experience than he actually has so makes sense ...... although what little of the game I heard, announcers were talking about UCF throwing against 3rd string qb's.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

49 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

They looked vulnerable in a lot of ways today. Pitt was dangerously close to to running away from them at one point but they couldn't make  plays that were there (drops, missing guys running  open). Their QB is nowhere near as cool as Milton under pressure and theirs OL looks  really vulnerable. Also Pitt's QB hurt them often on the run and he was nothing special as a runner. This isn't the same team of the last few years 

Who do you see winning the AAC East?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

25 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

I'm less concerned about UCF and more concerned about SMU next week... They look legit.

smu loses next week

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yea a 1 point loss to Pitt on road vs a team that gave Penn State a close game. They will be still ranked.

And they should stay in the 20-25 range imo.  As much as i dislike them, it would be the all mighty P5 bias that would kick them out.