• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fantastic Finish/AAC this weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

12 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Who do you see winning the AAC East?

They're the favorite now but that could change quickly. This isn't the same sqaud they've had the last two seasons. You don't just replace a generational QB level at the G5 level and keep trucking. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Nor are we making post about Skip everytime he loses a game. 

If Skip was at FSU and had that kind of spotlight, they would be posting every time he lost. He's under the radar at La Tech. Nobody cares. I saw a couple of "Fire Huepel" posts on UCF's message board. He's 15-2 there and has been living in the Top25. Not crazy about the racism implication if somebody criticizes Taggart or Strong.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

smu loses next week

You’re talking college football right? Seriously, I hope you are right. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

They're the favorite now but that could change quickly. This isn't the same sqaud they've had the last two seasons. You don't just replace a generational QB level at the G5 level and keep trucking. 

The game at Cincy will be very interesting. Whoever wins that probably wins the East. C may have taken a step back, but they're still good by AAC standards.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

They looked vulnerable in a lot of ways today. Pitt was dangerously close to to running away from them at one point but they couldn't make  plays that were there (drops, missing guys running  open). Their QB is nowhere near as cool as Milton under pressure and theirs OL looks  really vulnerable. Also Pitt's QB hurt them often on the run and he was nothing special as a runner. This isn't the same team of the last few years 

No and he wont be at least right away.  Their QB is a freshman like ours. He made some freshman mistakes today especially on that last drive taking sacks.  Not throwing the ball away to save time and distance.  Their o line did not look great today either. And their defense seems average.

Still one of the better teams in the conference most likely.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

The game at Cincy will be very interesting. Whoever wins that probably wins the East. C may have taken a step back, but they're still good by AAC standards.

We Shall see, I'm not  sold on them. Replacing generational QBs isn't easy for any program let alone G5 ones 

Just now, Bull Dozer said:

We Shall see, I'm not  sold on them. Replacing generational QBs isn't easy for any program let alone G5 ones 

Not sold on Temple either...if we can just improve a little on offense we can take them too. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

The AAC is garbage, as is the rest of G5.  When the best G5 team can't beat a bottom of the barrel ACC team, you know the G5 is crap.

• ???? 1

1 minute ago, jg233 said:

The AAC is garbage, as is the rest of G5.  When the best G5 team can't beat a bottom of the barrel ACC team, you know the G5 is crap.

What about the other 6 P5 wins so far this year? Also Pitt is probably the second best AAC team...but I would say it’s a weak conference after Clemson 

Guest Jonesy Bull
34 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I think our defense can give them problems and if McCloud is healthy can give them problems. Reality kicked them in the A** and they are now a middle of the pack g5 team. It was a good run, I will give them back but we are dethroning the knights on the war on i4.

Depends on how much we improve between now and then.  If the game was played today i doubt we beat them at at the mad house bounce house with a freshman QB.

But alot can happen between now and then.