• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin @ USF Questions from a Wisconsin Student

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

We have a first down cheer but usually the PA announcer talks over it.  Oh and we have a very cringey announcer when the band is on the field in pre-game.  We try to not die inside during that part.  Our traditions took a hit during the "Holtz New Era" and reached peak irony during the Willie Taggart driving a bus and #dosomething era.

You'll have fun down in Tampa!  Definitely hit Clearwater beach, get some legit Cuban food, and drinks!  I am a fan of the Riverwalk area, and someone else mentioned downtown St. Petersburg.  Definitely enjoy yourself to the max and get some sun.  And yeah there usually isn't a cool day in Tampa unless it is winter time...

I'm excited, this is my first big away football trip and it's to such a really nice, and diverse city with good culture.  PS, today the high is 76 in Waunakee and the high doesn't get above 84 in the next 5 days. :)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,345
  • Days Won:  5

Curious, how many days does the team arrive ahead of the game?  It ******* hot as balls here and the humidity hovers around 70 percent. Feels like walking into steam. Drink some water mixed in with beers. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I'm excited, this is my first big away football trip and it's to such a really nice, and diverse city with good culture.  PS, today the high is 76 in Waunakee and the high doesn't get above 84 in the next 5 days. :)

We call 84 down here Winter.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We call 84 down here Winter.

we call -10 winter lol.  Anything above 50 is shorts weather to me

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

27 minutes ago, Ryan said:

we call -10 winter lol.  Anything above 50 is shorts weather to me

**** that sounds worse than here in New England...

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

**** that sounds worse than here in New England...

Counting wind chill we had a few days where the temperature didn't get positive all day and a few nights that hit -40 with wind chill(-20 to -25 without it) this winter in Madison.  Where my parents live up in Ashwaubenon(near Green Bay), they had a whole week where the high didn't get above 5 degrees and they had 10 days of practically no sun.  *This tells you why we're such drinkers up here*  Nothin to do in that kind of weather up here except drink, smoke, and f*ck

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Ya'll have wind chill, we have heat index. If you add about 20° of humidity to your week you'll have an idea of what to expect. The Gulf of Mexico water is hotter than your high temps 🤯 With the onshore wind it's a lot like a convection oven.

https://www.weather-us.com/en/florida-usa/tampa-weather-august#humidity_relative

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Counting wind chill we had a few days where the temperature didn't get positive all day and a few nights that hit -40 with wind chill(-20 to -25 without it) this winter in Madison.  Where my parents live up in Ashwaubenon(near Green Bay), they had a whole week where the high didn't get above 5 degrees and they had 10 days of practically no sun.  *This tells you why we're such drinkers up here*  Nothin to do in that kind of weather up here except drink, smoke, and f*ck

I don’t do the first two but quiet enjoy the third 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

Ya'll have wind chill, we have heat index. If you add about 20° of humidity to your week you'll have an idea of what to expect. The Gulf of Mexico water is hotter than your high temps 🤯 With the onshore wind it's a lot like a convection oven.

https://www.weather-us.com/en/florida-usa/tampa-weather-august#humidity_relative

Holy christ, wow that is gonna sound like the devil breathin down my neck for sure.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

23 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t do the first two but quiet enjoy the third 😄

Why do you do it quietly?  

• Haha 1