• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin @ USF Questions from a Wisconsin Student

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Try to lose the "passive aggressiveness"......that doesn't do yourself or anybody else any good. 

I'll try, sorry it's just kinda a Sconnie thing

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

43 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Yeah, it's after the 3rd quarter.  We've got 3 big traditions I'll show you videos 

1. Jump around which is self explanatory 

Had a major disappointment in 2014 when our flight to Wisconsin was cancelled and we missed that ..... Was really looking forward to that experience.

• Like 1

Just now, Triple B said:

Had a major disappointment in 2014 when our flight to Wisconsin was cancelled and we missed that ..... Was really looking forward to that experience.

I promise if y'all play Jump Around for the game August 30th, we'll be makin that end of the stadium shake :P

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Also heard Madison is a really cool fun town.  Hopefully will be able to make the trip in the return game up there (I'm assuming there is one).

You'll need one of these ....

image.thumb.png.1964c4e360a1458fbe1dd22be9b756fd.png

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Ybor, South Tampa, and Channelside are all great choices with a lot of great food and libations. Safe travels here and back man

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I promise if y'all play Jump Around for the game August 30th, we'll be makin that end of the stadium shake :P

I've got mixed feelings about that. Love the song but it'd be kinda like playing Sweet Caroline at a home Rays game ... only good thing is I'm sure that Badger fans are 100x more palatable than Red Sox fans.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1. How is the tailgate scene at USF? (Just asking, cause us Sconnies are heavy drinkers, unless its budweiser --- EW.)  I think the lots are only open for 5 hours before the game, so take that for what it's worth

2. Wheres the best place to go for nightlife? Ybor or tampa? (if it helps, I'm in ΠΚΑ at Sconnie.)  Ybor or Sparkman Wharf in downtown Tampa

3. What's the best beach?  Clearwater sounds like what you would like.

4. Best place to get a cuban sandwich and any florida specific cuisine I should try while I'm here? La Teresita has really good Cuban food and is near the stadium.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:
  1. How is the tailgate scene at USF? (Just asking, cause us Sconnies are heavy drinkers, unless its budweiser --- EW.)  I think the lots are only open for 5 hours before the game, so take that for what it's worth

2. Wheres the best place to go for nightlife? Ybor or tampa? (if it helps, I'm in ΠΚΑ at Sconnie.)  Ybor or Sparkman Wharf in downtown Tampa

3. What's the best beach?  Clearwater sounds like what you would like.

4. Best place to get a cuban sandwich and any florida specific cuisine I should try while I'm here? La Teresita has really good Cuban food and is near the stadium.

Thanks for the help this is definitely what I needed.  Good luck and see you in a month

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Lol, yeah it's definitely the beer.  I'm from Wisconsin so, kill people with kindness is my thing along with a lil bit of passive aggressiveness and "ya you betcha" :P

It wouldn’t hurt to tip as well, not sure why Wisconsinites are so cheap but bring your wallet just keep it in your front pocket in Ybor. Good luck bro just not in the first game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It wouldn’t hurt to tip as well, not sure why Wisconsinites are so cheap but bring your wallet just keep it in your front pocket in Ybor. Good luck bro just not in the first game.

Sorry to hear about that.  I don't mean to toot my horn, but I will tell you right now I work a job as a server so I know how tips work and I always tip between 15 and 35%.  

I hate when people don't tip too, pisses me right off

• Upvote 1