• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin @ USF Questions from a Wisconsin Student

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Is it still snowing in Wisconsin? Seriously, welcome to the board. Your thoughts on your team and this game? 

• Haha 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Is it still snowing in Wisconsin? Seriously, welcome to the board. Your thoughts on your team and this game? 

We did get snow all the way into April this year.  I miss Hornibrook ngl, but the team looks good this year and the analysts predict we have a decent season, it helps having Michigan game at home.  Also, rn we're havin a battle for the QB position so that's always good I guess, eh

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

We did get snow all the way into April this year.  I miss Hornibrook ngl, but the team looks good this year and the analysts predict we have a decent season, it helps having Michigan game at home.  Also, rn we're havin a battle for the QB position so that's always good I guess, eh

You guys should just hand off the ball to your stud RB...QB needs to just be serviceable. You guys are “offensive line university.”

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You guys should just hand off the ball to your stud RB...QB needs to just be serviceable. You guys are “offensive line university.”

Yeah, honestly I've been a student at Wisconsin for 2 years now, I've gone to every home game in the SS and done 1 away game and I think people are under rating y'all on our side.  I think it's gonna be closer than people think.  I say it ends 35-31 Wisconsin

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Yeah, honestly I've been a student at Wisconsin for 2 years now, I've gone to every home game in the SS and done 1 away game and I think people are under rating y'all on our side.  I think it's gonna be closer than people think.  I say it ends 35-31 Wisconsin

I think we would be happy with that. The spread is now Wisky -12. Our best hope is to emphasize our speed on offense (we have a new OC who averaged 50+ points a game last year winning the D2 championship) and “Hope” you guys get gassed with the FL humidity. I am not buying the second point too much as you guys have depth in the trenches. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think we would be happy with that. The spread is now Wisky -12. Our best hope is to emphasize our speed on offense (we have a new OC who averaged 50+ points a game last year winning the D2 championship) and “Hope” you guys get gassed with the FL humidity. I am not buying the second point too much as you guys have depth in the trenches. 

For my sake, I'm really hoping it ends up being a rarely cool August day for Florida, otherwise I'll be drinking extra beer Friday.  The 1st quarter is going to be a really big teller for me as to how this goes, I feel dumb typing that. ;)  PS, while I'm here I'll be in Orlando for a night(staying with a friend near UCF), I'll show em a real national champions college(2019 Womens Ice Hockey)  :P   

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

For my sake, I'm really hoping it ends up being a rarely cool August day for Florida, otherwise I'll be drinking extra beer Friday.  The 1st quarter is going to be a really big teller for me as to how this goes, I feel dumb typing that. ;)  PS, while I'm here I'll be in Orlando for a night(staying with a friend near UCF), I'll show em a real national champions college(2019 Womens Ice Hockey)  :P   

Haha! Get ready to drink a lot of beer. There is no such thing as cool and September in Florida. Being a New Englander I am very aware of your college hockey program. I teach at the University of New Hampshire...we used to be relevant in hockey but it has been six or seven years since those days. Saw you guys play many years ago in the tournament in Massachusetts. Haven’t seen your men’s team advance in a while. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Haha! Get ready to drink a lot of beer. There is no such thing as cool and September in Florida. Being a New Englander I am very aware of your college hockey program. I teach at the University of New Hampshire...we used to be relevant in hockey but it has been six or seven years since those days. Saw you guys play many years ago in the tournament in Massachusetts. Haven’t seen your men’s team advance in a while. 

My liver is fully ready, I'm a born and raised Sconnie and + or -5 pts for being in a frat lol.  Yeah sad to hear that Manchester just lost their ECHL team ;(  Hopefully they get a FHL team.  And yeah, our mens team has been consistently exceptionally wonderfully average

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

My liver is fully ready, I'm a born and raised Sconnie and + or -5 pts for being in a frat lol.  Yeah sad to hear that Manchester just lost their ECHL team ;(  Hopefully they get a FHL team.  And yeah, our mens team has been consistently exceptionally wonderfully average

Yeah, Manchester actually lost their team three years ago when the Kings moved their AHL team to California and left us with an ECHL team. The level of play was terrible. I suspect they will land something in a year or two. Nice talking to you, be sure and check in on the board periodically before the game. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Oh, and Ryan, use lots of sunscreen.  I was born and raised in NY and this southern sun loves Yankee skin.  SPF 10,000 should do it.  Nothing like getting wasted on the beach and falling asleep in the sun for about two hours...🥵

• Haha 1