• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slowly the "tide" changes for UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

WE started in 1997 and had you have a 18 year heard start.

Let me say first that this is the best post I've seen so far on this site. It's logical, coherent, and makes some valid points. It's very possible that you're the intelligent fan I've been waiting for. 

But right now, I'm not sure I can engage with it. I came here with the intention of provoking some interesting conversation, but honestly, I feel like **** because I ****** up some of the people on the board a little bit. So you might be the poster that has no problem intelligently debating things, but I'm afraid that you might not and I'll make the situation worse. 

I don't think I need to leave the board, but allow me to rain check on the conversation and maybe we can try again later. 

And if some of y'all are just pretending that you're too stupid to understand or pretending that you're having a stroke to guilt me into leaving the board, bra-freakin-vo. I tip my hat to you, because all I feel is bad for y'all. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,315
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, atsKnight said:

Let me say first that this is the best post I've seen so far on this site. It's logical, coherent, and makes some valid points. It's very possible that you're the intelligent fan I've been waiting for. 

But right now, I'm not sure I can engage with it. I came here with the intention of provoking some interesting conversation, but honestly, I feel like **** because I ****** up some of the people on the board a little bit. So you might be the poster that has no problem intelligently debating things, but I'm afraid that you might not and I'll make the situation worse. 

I don't think I need to leave the board, but allow me to rain check on the conversation and maybe we can try again later. 

And if some of y'all are just pretending that you're too stupid to understand or pretending that you're having a stroke to guilt me into leaving the board, bra-freakin-vo. I tip my hat to you, because all I feel is bad for y'all. 

Thanks man. I will be waiting for your intelligent reply to less bowl wins, lower academics, a lower win percentage, but UCF has been playing football 18 years longer than us. How exactly are you in a better position for an Power5 invite?

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

3 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Thanks man. I will be waiting for your intelligent reply to less bowl wins, lower academics, a lower win percentage, but UCF has been playing football 18 years longer than us. How exactly are you in a better position for an Power5 invite?

I'm pretty embarrassed that I didn't do a better job figuring out where things were at here, I just assumed it would be in the normal state school fan level as far as intelligence and fragility go. 

Now I feel like the guy that picked on the slow kid in class. I'm happy to weigh in as a UCF fan, but let's save debate for a time when your buddies demonstrate they can be around one without deteriorating into a humiliating mess. 

• Downvote 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I'm guessing he's going to go with hypothesis or passive aggressive.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,315
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I'm pretty embarrassed that I didn't do a better job figuring out where things were at here, I just assumed it would be in the normal state school fan level as far as intelligence and fragility go. 

Now I feel like the guy that picked on the slow kid in class. I'm happy to weigh in as a UCF fan, but let's save debate for a time when your buddies demonstrate they can be around one without deteriorating into a humiliating mess. 

Like I said you had a better last two years and I would trade our last two for yours.  The history of your football program and academics do not suggest that UCF is superior to USF for power five alignment. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

I'm guessing he's going to go with hypothesis or passive aggressive.

Looks like he's cutting and running, blaming it on us ............ that's kind of rude.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Looks like he's cutting and running, blaming it on us ............ that's kind of rude.

They always come back.

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

Still here, just trying not to be a bully. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

Still here, just trying not to be a bully. 

And not to engage in a debate on if UCF has actually passed USF by or if they are just riding the tail end of a wave of success that has little to no bearing on conference realignment. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

They always come back.

Not always ..... I'm kinda worried about our little buddy Chad.