• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slowly the "tide" changes for UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What do you think has been the biggest determining factors of Conference realignment? From my view it has been media markets(Usf wins), University prestige (Usf wins by a lot), being a bcs school with relationships with the other conference schools (Usf wins), large university and alumni base (push), stadium to accommodate large games (Usf wins). Never once has having two years of success in 40 ever played a part in determining who was selected even if they were the most recent and unfortunately for you are more than likely over.  You are returning back to the depths of college football you are accustomed to, and no one will remember it any more than our spot at number 2 and while some will find your quaint little bounce house adorable while you flew too close to the sun they will go back to recognizing it as the empty sad less than a Texas HS stadium as you crash back into the ocean.

That's great. But you haven't really explained why there is NO hope for UCF. And I'd love it if you talked more about how great the USF program is right now. 

For example, our coach is ____ and our OC is going to ____. We have the ____ AD in CFB. Our QB is _____. Stuff like that. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

That's great. But you haven't really explained why there is NO hope for UCF. And I'd love it if you talked more about how great the USF program is right now. 

For example, our coach is ____ and our OC is going to ____. We have the ____ AD in CFB. Our QB is _____. Stuff like that. 

That has nothing to do with expansion.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That has nothing to do with expansion.

I know, I just really enjoy hearing y'all talk about how great your program is. 

So how about it? How great is USF right now? UCF has no hope to pass you by, so it must be pretty great, right?

Again, I would love to hear from other USF fans as well. 

3 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I know, I just really enjoy hearing y'all talk about how great your program is. 

So how about it? How great is USF right now? UCF has no hope to pass you by, so it must be pretty great, right?

Again, I would love to hear from other USF fans as well. 

I’ve already explained it to you. You had some short term success, I would have rather had your on field performance over the last two years than ours, you wrongly conflate that with program growth and expansion possibilities. Never one time has what you think matters factored into expansion and your run at being Boise should show you that they still ended up in the exact same place they started.

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’ve already explained it to you. You had some short term success, I would have rather had your on field performance over the last two years than ours, you wrongly conflate that with program growth and expansion possibilities. Never one time has what you think matters factored into expansion and your run at being Boise should show you that they still ended up in the exact same place they started.

I just figured that if UCF had no hope of passing USF and I asked you to tell me about how great a state the USF program is to shut out all hope, you would have more for me than 'we have a slightly bigger media market' and 'we're almost a top 100 school'. 

Nothing about your coach or OC or AD or QB? Y'all hosted a HUGE game with WVU, right? You're going to have one of the best IPFs in the country soon! 

I was hoping a bunch of USF fans would love the chance to brag on the program and talk about how USF has everything and UCF has nothing. The bragging was pretty disappointing, frankly. And your buddies all went silent. 

20 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I just figured that if UCF had no hope of passing USF and I asked you to tell me about how great a state the USF program is to shut out all hope, you would have more for me than 'we have a slightly bigger media market' and 'we're almost a top 100 school'. 

Nothing about your coach or OC or AD or QB? Y'all hosted a HUGE game with WVU, right? You're going to have one of the best IPFs in the country soon! 

I was hoping a bunch of USF fans would love the chance to brag on the program and talk about how USF has everything and UCF has nothing. The bragging was pretty disappointing, frankly. And your buddies all went silent. 

I am pretty sure the only thing you and I were discussing on this subject was in regards to expansion and your wrong belief that UCF somehow finds itself in a preferable position because you saw it on barstool sports Orlando or the guy from be sentinel guaranteed it this time; if anyone should be disappointed in the other person’s argument it should be me but alas it’s what I’ve come to expect.

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am pretty sure the only thing you and I were discussing on this subject was in regards to expansion and your wrong belief that UCF somehow finds itself in a preferable position because you saw it on barstool sports Orlando or the guy from be sentinel guaranteed it this time; if anyone should be disappointed in the other person’s argument it should be me but alas it’s what I’ve come to expect.

Haha! Link or quote of the Barstool Sports argument about expansion?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

7 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

OMG! It’s @Triple Btrolling us!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

7 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

I never leave clues when I troll here ...

28 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I will concede that there may not even be that much reason for hope in your grand delusions, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you must have heard it somewhere.

21 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I never leave clues when I troll here ...

I don’t care it’s fun and keeps me from beating my same drums on the main board.