• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slowly the "tide" changes for UCF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,315
  • Days Won:  25

image.png.94ba68e678294b406da9bdbb51d44742.png

I am not going insult your or go low. Here are the facts.

USF  has scored the most points in a game, the post points overall, and have the two biggest margins of victory of 40+ points.

Usf has largest attendance per game and most tickets sold in five home games. Yes your stadium holds less, but that isn't our fault. Power 5 Programs want seats to sell tickets and make money.

USF leads the series 6-4 including your two lightning in a bottle seasons. 

USF pretentiously ranked ACADEMICS , recognized as premier research University, and rated better in academics overall.

USF Higher Win Percentage of program.

USF reached 150 wins faster than UCF.

USF more bowl wins and higher bowl win rate. USF 6-4 60%  UCF 4-6 40%

Awkwardly enough the ratio is the same as the head to head .

Your program has an 18 year head start, and has less success during its 40 year existence.

I am confused on your program is superior to ours for Power 5 alignment.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

And not to engage in a debate on if UCF has actually passed USF by or if they are just riding the tail end of a wave of success that has little to no bearing on conference realignment. 

I tried to engage in a debate about whether UCF or USF fans were more insecure and it was embarrassing. And not fun embarrassing, like I'm embarrassed to also have graduated from a school from the same state. 

Let's stick with topics where y'all don't end up in the fetal position. I'm not yet convinced this is a safe topic. 

• Crying 1
  • ???? 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, atsKnight said:

I tried to engage in a debate about whether UCF or USF fans were more insecure and it was embarrassing. And not fun embarrassing, like I'm embarrassed to also have graduated from a school from the same state. 

Let's stick with topics where y'all don't end up in the fetal position. I'm not yet convinced this is a safe topic. 

On 9/24/2019 at 12:19 AM, Triple B said:

.... UCF fan because he apparently believes that keeping some of us engaged is some sort of worthy accomplishment ...

Maybe he is making up some victories against USF as we speak. UCF is known to make things up like their "college football national championship" that only their delusional fan base believes.I He insulted our university academics that is ranked higher than is in academics 😆. This guy is a pure troll.

image.png

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I'm more worried about you than anyone on this board. 

@TheGreatOutlaw, if you're really psyched about this conversation, dm me, we can discuss.  

Maybe he is making up some victories against USF as we speak. UCF is known to make things up like their "college football national championship" that only their delusional fan base believes. He insulted our university academics that is ranked higher than UCF in academics .  This guy is a pure troll.

Sorry grammar mistakes was texting from my phone.

All is well here man, thanks you for you concern. I hope you are doing well and like this rivalry one-sided football rivalry. It will be interesting to see where each team stands at the end of the year before we meet. Both have freshmen quarterbacks and questions on the offensive line and defense that need to answered. I think it in interesting that your AD scheduled the same home and home with BYU and BSU that we already scheduled.  Maybe we our making our own G5 power conference.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

All is well here man, thanks you for you concern. I hope you are doing well and like this rivalry one-sided football rivalry. It will be interesting to see where each team stands at the end of the year before we meet. Both have freshmen quarterbacks and questions on the offensive line and defense that need to answered. I think it in interesting that your AD scheduled the same home and home with BYU and BSU that we already scheduled.  Maybe we our making our own G5 power conference.

That can’t be right. UCF only does one and ones with P5 teams on their level.

• Haha 1

Just now, JTrue said:

That can’t be right. UCF only does one and ones with P5 teams on their level.

The best part is none of us our power 5, but BYU gets considered one because their history.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

The best part is none of us our power 5, but BYU gets considered one because their history.

The best part is, UCF went all out in criticizing our schedule, then hauled ass to get the exact same one and make sure it was a couple years earlier so it looked like we copied them.

• Upvote 2