• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slowly the "tide" changes for UCF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,263
  • Days Won:  25

Academics and research play a huge factor. Sports have up and down years. We have exponentially jumped you in the Academic world. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Academics and research play a huge factor. Sports have up and down years. We have exponentially jumped you in the Academic world. 

But we don't yet know the effect a lazy river will have ..... could be a deal maker.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, puc86 said:

That is your hope with absolutely no evidence, you caught lightning in a bottle for two years. The times they are a changing again but as you pointed out you had a couple of years of being Boise but that shouldn’t be confused with any longevity because you look closer to crashing back down to where you have always existed more than you look to be being courted to the big leagues. Since we have shown that we know a bit more about getting into better conferences I think I will trust that to happen again more than I will worry that your team has finally figured it out.

What's the hope?

7 hours ago, Danm1983 said:

Rutgers says hello.

That should make it scarier. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

What's the hope?

For you there is none. Everything that has ever actually mattered in expansion we have you beat in or at worst it’s a push. Everything that has never mattered and you wrongly guess does you wrongly think you are winning at. You have always at best been able to follow behind us and there is no reason to believe that would ever change. 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

For you there is none. Everything that has ever actually mattered in expansion we have you beat in or at worst it’s a push. Everything that has never mattered and you wrongly guess does you wrongly think you are winning at. You have always at best been able to follow behind us and there is no reason to believe that would ever change. 

Oh man, the confidence. I love it! This is my favorite part of checking in on y'all. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,263
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, atsKnight said:

Oh man, the confidence. I love it! This is my favorite part of checking in on y'all. 

Whats the chant  Pittsburgh said? Overrated!

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Seriously, keep going. I would honestly love to hear more about how USF is on top and UCF has no hope. 

Not joking at all. 

Edited by atsKnight

And I hope that I didn't communicate that I only want to hear from puc on this. I would love to hear from as many people as possible.

Seriously, jump in. I want to hear all about the strength of the USF program and the weakness of UCF from anyone that agrees with puc. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

Seriously, keep going. I would honestly love to hear more about how USF is on top and UCF has no hope. 

Not joking at all. 

What do you think has been the biggest determining factors of Conference realignment? From my view it has been media markets(Usf wins), University prestige (Usf wins by a lot), being a bcs school with relationships with the other conference schools (Usf wins), large university and alumni base (push), stadium to accommodate large games (Usf wins). Never once has having two years of success in 40 ever played a part in determining who was selected even if they were the most recent and unfortunately for you are more than likely over.  You are returning back to the depths of college football you are accustomed to, and no one will remember it any more than our spot at number 2 and while some will find your quaint little bounce house adorable while you flew too close to the sun they will go back to recognizing it as the empty sad less than a Texas HS stadium as you crash back into the ocean.