• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is anyone excited for next season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

52 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nap over...quick comment. It’s college football, it’s USF, it’s my alma mater....**** yeah I am excited. There are only a handful of games a year and I will watch each to the bitter/exciting end. Bowl game, non bowl game, fire CCS, keep CCS, blah, blah, blah. I don’t chear for for that, I  chear for the horns on the helmet first and foremost. Thus, I am ALWAYS EXCITED about each new year of USF football. 🤘🤘

So much this!!! I'll always be excited for Bulls football!! The new offense has me really intreagued and we bring alot back on defense so I want to see how these guys have been coached up and developed. This is probably a true hot seat year for CCS too so that adds to the drama. Lots to be excited about 

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Excited about the new offense.  Also excited about Horne coming back.  Defense needs to learn how to tackle.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  1

From what I’ve seen of the few  installments of the new offense, there is reason to be excited. The offense knows they have to score and Bell told the team he wants to average 60 a game. 

The concepts are difficult and much different than what a lot of these kids are used to but if they can grasp them, they will definitely keep defenses guessing.

it will come down to a word that many people think is just an excuse or cop out. Execution.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

The Texas-Football Grant expires, correct?

Guest Jonesy Bull

I have no idea how good we will be next year.  Nobody does.  But im always excited for football season in general and USF football definately.  

I really dont understand all the negativity on this board.  One season does not bleed into another, they are complete seperate entities.  Coaching and player turn over, youth vs experience of a team, hell even chemistry and confidence change.

If i had to guess this team will be better offensively, we have weapons and a better OC imo.  Defensively it would seem the young players will be better with another year of experience. 

Beyond that who knows.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I'm excited enough that I'll be at the spring game this season.  Flying back to Tampa in the 27th and I'm going to stay until the 14th... Looking forward to seeing the new offense and see who steps up on defense.  This is the year so see some guys making moves... 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Football? Absolutely not. 

Mbb should be fun next year though

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  237
  • Days Won:  0

I'm excited about our new offense.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

NO

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

I'm excited b/c we have a receiver such as the guy below that possibly runs a 4.3 40yd that is practicing hard by catching 200 balls per day. This guy had 1000 rushing yards in ONLY 3 games b4 he suffered a season ending injury.  This guy is one of the 3 receivers we have with that type of speed.Trust, I'm not scared of any team this year as long as the players we have play to their full potential.