• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post Game Pressers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Didn't see them.

Anything new, interesting, enlightening, provocative?

Blaming injuries yet?

"We can't give up, uh, three scores in the , uh, third quarter"

"We gotta get better, and tonight you know was one of those halves where you got gotta play a 60 minute game"

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

"We can't give up, uh, three scores in the , uh, third quarter"

"We gotta get better, and tonight you know was one of those halves where you got gotta play a 60 minute game"

Wilcox--now there's a kid you want to see do well. He's become quite the bad@@@ tight end. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327

Maybe it's me, but it looks like this team is perfectly okay with losing. I'm not seeing any emotion and it seems like they've lost the will to fight. This complacency stems from the staff...

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just reading tweets from CCS press conference today. Seems like he’s talking a lot about injuries and lack of size on the Dline and not so much about coaching.  Full disclaimer.  I did not listen to the entire press conference.  Just going by the tweets.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think Wilcox will end up being a pretty good NFL tight end.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Justin C said:

Maybe it's me, but it looks like this team is perfectly okay with losing. I'm not seeing any emotion and it seems like they've lost the will to fight. This complacency stems from the staff...

They haven't shown much emotion all year.  Even in those close wins our sideline seemed dead compared to the visitors.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

The hype just isn’t there. I feel bad for the seniors.  His comment today about saying nobody can come in and replace St. Felix is absurd. We converted wide receivers to play defense because we had enough depth at that position...So does that mean they weren’t coached into being good enough players to come in and do their job? He threw his team under the bus today and really doesn’t seem like he’s wanting to adapt to what he has. I could understand some of these comments 2 or 3 games into the season, but 10? 

Edited by OcalaBull2

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

2 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Just reading tweets from CCS press conference today. Seems like he’s talking a lot about injuries and lack of size on the Dline and not so much about coaching.  Full disclaimer.  I did not listen to the entire press conference.  Just going by the tweets.

I listened to about the first 30 seconds, up to the point when he said, "We gotta get better, and tonight you know was one of those halves where you got gotta play a 60 minute game"

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215

32 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

The hype just isn’t there. I feel bad for the seniors.  His comment today about saying nobody can come in and replace St. Felix is absurd. We converted wide receivers to play defense because we had enough depth at that position...So does that mean they weren’t coached into being good enough players to come in and do their job? He threw his team under the bus today and really doesn’t seem like he’s wanting to adapt to what he has. I could understand some of these comments 2 or 3 games into the season, but 10? 

I’m not big on the whole “Coach has lost the team” thing, but this staff just doesn’t bring the excitement that CWTs staff did. Whether that was Taggart himself or some of the assistants, I don’t know. But this grandpa act isn’t cutting it. 

• Upvote 1