• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What One Win puts the biggest smile on your face

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Auburn is s close second to me to 07 WVU. I was one of the students to camp out for tickets and to feel the energy pulsating through Ray Jay is indescribable. I cant think of any other sporting event that I've attended that had that electricity. 

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

Beating FSU at their place with BJ Daniel's first start no less ...Florida is next on the agenda

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

2006 @ #7 WVU Mountaineers

Everyone remembers the 2007 home game and all it’s greatness, but this one was pretty special and I had the pleasure of being at the game.  A beautiful autumn day as well. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

8 minutes ago, mellobull said:

Beating FSU at their place with BJ Daniel's first start no less ...Florida is next on the agenda

don't hold your breath waiting for us to play them again

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Definitely WVU in '07. Only time I've rushed the field. I think it took me two weeks to get my voice back. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

25 minutes ago, MikeG said:

don't hold your breath waiting for us to play them again

Even with the recent 2 for 1? The buyouts were pretty sizable if I remember correct...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

1 minute ago, 206BULL said:

Even with the recent 2 for 1? The buyouts were pretty sizable if I remember correct...

oh - shows what I know. lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,427
  • Days Won:  25

19 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

1. I'm going with Auburn... only because the road trip to get to Auburn with fellow board member Mattie Gunz made it worthwhile! I flew to North Carolina from Arizona so we could make the roadie (Matt was doing grad school at App State). We called Paul Finebaum that early morning during the drive and told him USF was going to take care of business in Auburn and he mocked our bravado. We got the last laugh when Grothe connected on the OT TD. If we had lost that game, I'm not sure our kicker would have made it back on campus on Monday.

2. The FSU win is second in my book. Another roadie for me... but this time I met some hot blonde MILF while in Pensacola the night before that was an FSU fan and wound up scoring more than FSU that day. She ended up coming to the game with me and crashed in our hotel room that afternoon/night. A great win and a great time (although I missed the entire tailgate due to drinking too much the night before in Pensacola). 

3. The WVU win... by far my favorite USF tailgate EVER. Bought a keg and rented an H2 Hummer after flying in from Arizona with Jorge. I made sure I had every type of insurance you can imagine. Scored with one ex-g/f and one friend with benefits within 24 hours of each other. We did keg stands from the top of the Hummer with random USF coeds (I have pictures), alumnus and Bullspenners. There was a lot of drinking going on to say the least and we started about as early as one could start in 2007. The game was the icing on the cake for a great moment in our history. 

Sounds like you are an ALL-American USF Party Boy  sir! Well played!

image.jpeg.bdac6809ca5f4ffa5700627a24fe8675.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, puc86 said:

The day before and all day long @I Bleed Awesomeness and I went out and had a great time with everyone, it was like being celebrities. The game was then awesome as we sat at the top of their stadium surrounded by only USF fans cheering , screaming, hugging and just being on cloud nine. After the game as we ran into the people that bought us drinks, partied with us, invited us to their Greek houses etc. we quickly learned things had changed and no one liked us now that we were no longer novel non-threats but rather Goliath slayers that had done the unthinkable and beaten their team. Yes we were drunk and obnoxious the entire time but that’s the same qualities that had endeared us to the town before we actually won. Still I remember the whole trip fondly.

exactly. EVERYONE was very nice before the game. but once the game got going & it no longer looked like an early season cakewalk for the Tigers some fans started acting up. after the game quite a few a-holes came out.

but hey, since then we've dealt with Hurricane fans (almost got arrested) & Rutgers fans (got a whole section of Pauly D's thrown out of 126), & of course Florida Central Community College fans... the one & only time i went to Orlando (forgot year) was probably the WORST game day experience ever. their fans literallydumped beers on USF fans & threw things out of their cars at USF fans walking to wherever they parked.

but as far as actual game... def Auburn #1, then WVU & FSU.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Auburn is s close second to me to 07 WVU. I was one of the students to camp out for tickets and to feel the energy pulsating through Ray Jay is indescribable. I cant think of any other sporting event that I've attended that had that electricity. 

back in my student ticket days their system was still new... I used to drive to different campuses to get extra tickets. they fixed that pretty quick. lol.

IIRC we used to be able to get in with just our student ID's.