• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Adidas Uniforms  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if they do. We won’t be the first school to have both an abbreviation and full written school name combos. Won’t be the last.

It would make more sense to have South Florida on the road jerseys, and Bulls or USF on the home jerseys.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, USF968 said:

Looks like the basic pattern uniforms are pretty standard for the first year until Adidas comes up with the custom stuff. Look at ECU last year and this year. Night and day. I’m not too worried anymore. 

86CD260E-709F-4D83-B1B9-255AB001ED67.png

6923ABBB-B8B1-4046-AD2A-CBF3266F66FE.jpeg

I wonder if they have occasional whine offs about ECU v East Carolina or have they matured beyond that as a fan base ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Twitter is worse than Mos Eisley when it comes to being a hive of scum and villainy.

Awe ... some

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

48 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I saw our crew is all decked out in Adidas gear for the AAC media days in Rhode Island, but I have a confession to make...I didn’t know where Rhode Island was. I asked a friend if it was near Hawaii, since it’s an island, too, and he called me an idiot and told me it was in New England. But then I couldn’t find Rhode Island anywhere in North Carolina or Virginia, where the English set up their first new American colonies. Finally, he pulled up a map and pointed to the small RI on it. It never occurred to me Rhode Island and RI were the same place since I always see it abbreviated on maps,  mail, and such. 

I read this, LOLed, gave you a smiley and thanked my lucky stars (for you) that there isn’t a North and South Rhode Island.  

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

When you want to say Go Bulls but you can’t stop focusing on USF over South Florida 67F2E2D2-3F98-4A5E-AAD1-76DF10281BD8.thumb.jpeg.aa9e4984907c814f43a7f0fd85238998.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Our Nike jerseys were also just stock jerseys.  It wasn't until UA that we got custom jerseys.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 hours ago, JTrue said:

You graduated from the University of San Francisco?

Unless you live in California almost no one gets us and San Fran confused. Our USF brand is national. We passed them back in 07 and I remember them being pissed about it. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

28 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Our Nike jerseys were also just stock jerseys.  It wasn't until UA that we got custom jerseys.

Oh boy I am weighing in for no purpose, baby!  This is an improvement over the last round, but some things are still weird.

I am not a fan of the chrome look, but the helmet is at least gold.  C+

As someone Brad? said earlier.  The beige numbers we had before were horrific.  Gold is better.  I thought our last unis were terrible all around.  I miss the Nike number with the big white numbers with gold outline, stock design or not.

South Florida is technically our name, so I can't complain there.

I don't get the scale look on the jerseys.  Seems like a wasted design opportunity there.  The color looks nice.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Unless you live in California almost no one gets us and San Fran confused. Our USF brand is national. We passed them back in 07 and I remember them being pissed about it. 

Eh, I’d add New Mexico and Arizona to that as well as some of Texas.