• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Wants Your Input in OCS Feasibility Study

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I think they should have a "life-time Bulls" section. Start "selling" it now for $10,000 per seat, max it out at 2,500 to 5,000 seats total. That would generate/guarantee $25 to $50 million in individual pledges toward construction of the stadium. By paying for the seats, these "Constructa-Bull Members" would be grandfathered in and only have to pay the then going rate for their seats each season, no additional Bulls Club donation required to keep their seats for the duration of their life only (non-transferable).  Have it be like a Go Fund Me where a certain threshold has to be reached in order for the deal to be in place. You can start paying into the fund monthly now. Assuming a 4 year time-frame until completion of the project, you would be looking at roughly $200 per month, per seat. 

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

54 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Just wow. I mean wouldn’t you think if footbal declines the two sports that are set to benefit the most are baseball and basketball, right? 

Nah.

We're a cricket school now.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

13 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I think they should have a "life-time Bulls" section. Start "selling" it now for $10,000 per seat, max it out at 2,500 to 5,000 seats total. That would generate/guarantee $25 to $50 million in individual pledges toward construction of the stadium. By paying for the seats, these "Constructa-Bull Members" would be grandfathered in and only have to pay the then going rate for their seats each season, no additional Bulls Club donation required to keep their seats for the duration of their life only (non-transferable).  Have it be like a Go Fund Me where a certain threshold has to be reached in order for the deal to be in place. You can start paying into the fund monthly now. Assuming a 4 year time-frame until completion of the project, you would be looking at roughly $200 per month, per seat. 

I actually think this is a good idea.  

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I'll answer that none of those are needed to balance you out.

Deal! :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I am up for this

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,583
  • Days Won:  29

On 4/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, BDYZR said:

Looking thru it - 1. They don't show building something expandable, although that could come later. 2. Just from the renderings, I don't think we should have the circular shape. That puts the sidelines way to far off the field.  3. Gonna go zone 2,. keeps all of the athletics in one area. I understand the parking issue there, but solving that issue would solve a ton more issues.

What amount of a "seat deposit" would you be willing to pay for a new stadium?

I'm okay with the oval shape, for the exterior ... agree I want seating along the field also.

Once they get a final design, think it would be great to get seat deposits, donations for priority seating . . . after current seat holders and priority point holders decide.  

On 4/17/2018 at 12:47 PM, Brad said:

I seriously doubt any plans for 12-15k of capacity to go to student seating.  

Agree, 10K max . . . and it could decrease if more paying donors start showing up or having the students start paying.

Expansion would be on the table when this happens.

On 4/17/2018 at 2:31 PM, gmanbull93 said:

Exactly how empty do you want our student section to look?

Our students have not shown up in great numbers regularly since GAME ONE.

Most people don't value something when the price is FREE.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, E.T. said:

Agree, 10K max . . . and it could decrease if more paying donors start showing up or having the students start paying.

Expansion would be on the table when this happens.

Students already pay for their tickets. And more than most in here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Students already pay for their tickets. And more than most in here. 

It's not that they pay or do not pay.

It is that they do not attend. 

Pay or not, if they don't fill their 12k, then lower their allotment to a number they will fill. 

If they all paid and attended we'd have 60k people per game. 

Edited by Gismo
  • Downvote 1