• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Wants Your Input in OCS Feasibility Study

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The info I go on line said it will be sent to all alumni.

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, went back and read the release on gousfbulls.com and that's what it said. My email message seemed a little geared towards being a Bulls Club member but hopefully it will go out to all members of the Alumni Association also.

I got an email yesterday from the Alumni association about it, but it went straight to my promotions folder. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

What I found humorous in the Comments section was a reply to a nonsensical comment about building a soccer stadium instead of a football stadium ... He counters with the state of college football and how "UCF packs 'em in at its on-campus site". The Kanigits only averaged 5K more per game than we did, 36K-31K, 5K under capacity .... and that included sell outs of their last 2 home games.

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

What I found humorous in the Comments section was a reply to a nonsensical comment about building a soccer stadium instead of a football stadium ... He counters with the state of college football and how "UCF packs 'em in at its on-campus site". The Kanigits only averaged 5K more per game than we did, 36K-31K, 5K under capacity .... and that included sell outs of their last 2 home games.

that is funny. I can't see the comments section for some reason. Was the person saying we should build another Soccer stadium or that we should had built a football stadium instead of soccer stadium? 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I got an email yesterday from the Alumni association about it, but it went straight to my promotions folder. 

Good point...It might have went into my junk folder as I gave them my work email address.

55 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

that is funny. I can't see the comments section for some reason. Was the person saying we should build another Soccer stadium or that we should had built a football stadium instead of soccer stadium? 

Here are the two comments:

Yash Naik ·
American football is a dieing sport. Don't waste resources behind it. Make a football(soccer) stadium. It would worth way more in future.
---------
Tom Edrington ·
The uninformed individual who claims American football is a dying sport is terribly uninformed, has no clue about college attendance every Saturday across the nation....probably doesn't realize Michigan's Stadium holds close to 130,000 and is sold out every game, many SEC Stadiums hold in excess of 80,000 to 100,000 or more and they're sold out, so he can take his soccer ball and go kick it around....UCF packs 'em in at its on-campus site.....and yes, learn to spell "Dying" properly

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I got two...looking at the emails, it seems one for Bulls Club and one for Alumni Assoc.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:
---------

Tom Edrington ·
The uninformed individual who claims Americ

Good old Tom Edrington.....  

A real Bulls hater.

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

Good old Tom Edrington.....  

A real Bulls hater.

Thought the name sounded familiar from Tampa media in ages past .... After looking, best to just keep him there.

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Here are the two comments:

Yash Naik ·
American football is a dieing sport. Don't waste resources behind it. Make a football(soccer) stadium. It would worth way more in future.

Just wow. I mean wouldn’t you think if footbal declines the two sports that are set to benefit the most are baseball and basketball, right? 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So we’re going to turn Corbett into an OCS for football? Is it going to serve both sports? I’d hate to be the one scheduling games for all those teams at once