• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Wants Your Input in OCS Feasibility Study

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Just be sure to down vote the ocs swimming pool. Don't need no steenking swimming pool in a football stadium. Tiki bars are dumb enough .....

I see what you are saying.  Too funny.  Bianchi would disagree, of course. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Finally got around to filling it out and the strangest part to me was asking for input on a swimming pool ...... :huh:

Testing the waters due to the Jags having one in Everbank.  After going to a few Jags games since it's been installed people are always in it and seem to enjoy it.   I bet the students would really enjoy it and a pool full of coeds wouldn't be a bad look for those bumper shots when our games are on TV.  Just a guess though.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Testing the waters due to the Jags having one in Everbank.  After going to a few Jags games since it's been installed people are always in it and seem to enjoy it.   I bet the students would really enjoy it and a pool full of coeds wouldn't be a bad look for those bumper shots when our games are on TV.  Just a guess though.  

Are the lines for the pool shorter than the lines for the restroom? If so you might not want to go in there

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

10 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Are the lines for the pool shorter than the lines for the restroom? If so you might not want to go in there

The pool is small enough you would know if somebody was using it as a "bathroom hack" with how many people are usually in it.  I mean this doesn't seem like a bad thing....

Image result for everbank pool

Image result for everbank pool

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I was neutral on the idea of a pool, but now I am reconsidering in light of this revelation.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Just be sure to down vote the ocs swimming pool. Don't need no steenking swimming pool in a football stadium. Tiki bars are dumb enough .....

Haha! Will do! 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Didn't the Rays' Stadium have a hot tub back in the day.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/18/2018 at 4:29 PM, BullyPulpit said:

I think they should have a "life-time Bulls" section. Start "selling" it now for $10,000 per seat, max it out at 2,500 to 5,000 seats total. That would generate/guarantee $25 to $50 million in individual pledges toward construction of the stadium. By paying for the seats, these "Constructa-Bull Members" would be grandfathered in and only have to pay the then going rate for their seats each season, no additional Bulls Club donation required to keep their seats for the duration of their life only (non-transferable).  Have it be like a Go Fund Me where a certain threshold has to be reached in order for the deal to be in place. You can start paying into the fund monthly now. Assuming a 4 year time-frame until completion of the project, you would be looking at roughly $200 per month, per seat. 

I think this would be great but make them transferable to family/friends.   That gives more incentive to purchase-- I'd love to hand that down to my kids.    You can prioritize price, location, etc. and fund $50M easily.  You make sure these same people get a lanyard so staff greets / recognizes them.   Want your family name / plaque on the seat?  Add in another $2,500.  Then annual cost for tickets at a reasonable figure and you have a built in down payment, consistent fan base.   No reason why USF shouldn't give a discount incentive toward those who commit early.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

The swimming pool at Marlins Stadium always seems pretty popular ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

3 hours ago, Mission9 said:

I see what you are saying.  Too funny.  Bianchi would disagree, of course. 

I'm sure that's just one of a thousand things that ass clown and I would disagree on ..