• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Wants Your Input in OCS Feasibility Study

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Whatever design they choose, it needs to be EASY to rush the field without fear of injury or interference.

This IS college after all.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

On 4/18/2018 at 4:29 PM, BullyPulpit said:

I think they should have a "life-time Bulls" section. Start "selling" it now for $10,000 per seat, max it out at 2,500 to 5,000 seats total. 

$10k a seat?  That's as much as it would cost to rent the Sheriff's condo for a couple of days.  That would be a bargain.  

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

36 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

$10k a seat?  That's as much as it would cost to rent the Sheriff's condo for a couple of days.  That would be a bargain.  

Now, THAT's how to put it all in perspective!

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 4/17/2018 at 12:28 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

I agree with the student section. If the point is to put a stadium on campus to increase student participation then it should be at 15k. The only point that I will conclude with is I still think attendance is only as good as your conference. Even with a stadium on campus we will not have saleouts (after the shine of the new stadium is worn a little) unless we get into a P5 conference. 

We have probably beaten this point to death. I agree with you. The only thing that will change our attendance is a "better" conference.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

On 4/18/2018 at 10:57 AM, BrassBulls12 said:

Actual or announced survey?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

We have probably beaten this point to death. I agree with you. The only thing that will change our attendance is a "better" conference.

Yep... can only hope that it happens during this next go around. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712

What's with all the social gathering questions? Is that what goes on at football games nowadays?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

3 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

What's with all the social gathering questions? Is that what goes on at football games nowadays?

You've obviously never been inside the Club at RayJay during one of our games ...

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

You've obviously never been inside the Club at RayJay during one of our games ...

Last game I went to i had club seats, but didn't go inside during the game. I must have missed all the socializing between waiting in line for the $13 beers.

Speaking of $13 beers, I'd feel much better about that price point if I knew USF was getting a cut. I commented that if they could somehow make this the centerpiece of a larger commercial/entertainment district (part of a larger development plan on the County level), that they may be able to see a return on this investment (or have it be less of a money pit) sooner rather than later. This has the potential to completely change this part of town, if done properly. Make it pedestrian friendly with ample parking away from the stadium that funnels people through the surrounding businesses (assuming they pop up). Maybe a pipe dream, but it would be nice.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683

14 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

Last game I went to i had club seats, but didn't go inside during the game. I must have missed all the socializing between waiting in line for the $13 beers.

Speaking of $13 beers, I'd feel much better about that price point if I knew USF was getting a cut. I commented that if they could somehow make this the centerpiece of a larger commercial/entertainment district (part of a larger development plan on the County level), that they may be able to see a return on this investment (or have it be less of a money pit) sooner rather than later. This has the potential to completely change this part of town, if done properly. Make it pedestrian friendly with ample parking away from the stadium that funnels people through the surrounding businesses (assuming they pop up). Maybe a pipe dream, but it would be nice.

Sounds good.  They can give away bullet proof vests with the USF logo at the first home game.