• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS and Coaching Openings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

16 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I dont understand what makes UF think Taggart would Oregon after his first year? Yea he left USF but he left on his 4th year. Oregon is **** near a lateral move career wise and that is waaay to doosh-bag of a move to bail out on Oregon. They have a better chance of getting Frost

They probably do, but Taggart would be back in his home state and he would absolutely crush it in recruiting Florida wearing orange and blue with a swamp reptile on his shirt.  Florida got out of the McElwain contract cheap, and Tags' buyout is only $3M.  Chump change to the Gators.  If he's the guy they want and they show him the money, I can totally imagine Willie coming back to Florida.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I'd love for UF to take Willie. Someone else to take Strong. And us to get...

Leavitt.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

3 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

Leavitt.

image.png.e604a0c4618e0799e2d5ebf88cfb820e.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

33 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

Leavitt.

Image result for pipe dream gif

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

The gators need to get Iowa State's coach Matt Campbell. I watched two football games this year and man their offense is fun to watch. Not sure why he is not getting as much love. Plus he seems to be a very down to earth guy that i'm sure the players will like. 

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

They probably do, but Taggart would be back in his home state and he would absolutely crush it in recruiting Florida wearing orange and blue with a swamp reptile on his shirt.  Florida got out of the McElwain contract cheap, and Tags' buyout is only $3M.  Chump change to the Gators.  If he's the guy they want and they show him the money, I can totally imagine Willie coming back to Florida.

Don't get me wrong, it's a PERFECT job for Taggart, but man, Oregon has invested so much in him, that i think it would literally would set the program back if Taggart left. I don't think Taggart is cold blooded enough to make a move like that. Lane kiffin did it and he is still living it down. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878

19 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

19 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Be careful for what you wish for

After Holtz and first couple of years under CWT we can handle anything

Be careful what you assume our fanbase is capable of...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Don't get me wrong, it's a PERFECT job for Taggart, but man, Oregon has invested so much in him, that i think it would literally would set the program back if Taggart left. I don't think Taggart is cold blooded enough to make a move like that. Lane kiffin did it and he is still living it down. 

xCWT only looks out for xCWT and that's fine.  Don't think for one minute, if he the UF job were a better job, that he wouldn't jump at it.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

Frost is now the overwhelming betting favorite at most online books that are offering odds....pretty quick move in just one day. 

1 minute ago, Apis Bull said:

xCWT only looks out for xCWT and that's fine.  Don't think for one minute, if he the UF job were a better job, that he wouldn't jump at it.

he left USF after his fourth year for a better job, that pays more and gets him closer to his goal of being the 1st black head coach to win a national title.....how does that make him a selfish person? Do you know him personally? I mean if you have a better opportunity career wise, i'm sure you will leave your current job in a minute. As for the situation now, I do not think it is worth leaving Oregon. Don't forget he left every team better than they were before he got there. WKU is still the top team in C-USa, USF is still one of the top teams in AAC. He is in his first year at Oregon, i just think logistically it would be too much for Taggart to leave oregon. He will not have those same assistants andI do not think it's a good move. at least not now. Maybe 3 years from now.