• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS and Coaching Openings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

Frost is now the overwhelming betting favorite at most online books that are offering odds....pretty quick move in just one day. 

if someone is willing to gamble on coaching carousel...

I think it would be tempting to Taggart but don't think he leaves Oregon

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

if someone is willing to gamble on coaching carousel...

I think it would be tempting to Taggart but don't think he leaves Oregon

It's gonna be Frost bud, just a matter of time before it comes out.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

It's gonna be Frost bud, just a matter of time before it comes out.

I know the threat is real and it would really ruin this season for me.

We'll know for sure soon thought bc UF sources can't keep their mouths shut. If Frost refuses to sign the new contract that is going to be offered then he's gone.

1 minute ago, ambienknights said:

We'll know for sure soon thought bc UF sources can't keep their mouths shut. If Frost refuses to sign the new contract that is going to be offered then he's gone.

I think the fact that he's moved from +800 to -120 in the matter of 24 hours, seems that someone already knows something...

Edited by goldenbrahm1996

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

No way Frost would leave before the end of the season IMO, so I think your season hopes have plenty of fuel left.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

6 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

No way Frost would leave before the end of the season IMO, so I think your season hopes have plenty of fuel left.

He may not leave, but, there could be an agreement to announce it before the end of the year... early signing period and all, it makes sense for UF to want to have it out there to keep recruits.

Also, I don't think Taggart leaving Oregon hurts them too bad, they would immediately hire Chip Kelly and the fans would rejoice. Taggart would be a blip on their radar.

4 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

He may not leave, but, there could be an agreement to announce it before the end of the year... early signing period and all, it makes sense for UF to want to have it out there to keep recruits.

Also, I don't think Taggart leaving Oregon hurts them too bad, they would immediately hire Chip Kelly and the fans would rejoice. Taggart would be a blip on their radar.

If Chip wanted to go back to Oregon, don't you think we would've done it this past year? Pretty sure that ship has sailed.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

there will soon  be a slew of lawsuits involving these type of buyouts at college football programs are really being run like a business with a commingling of private funds while the players are required to follow the stringent ncaa rules

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 10/30/2017 at 5:01 PM, Bulls On Parade said:

Taggart is good at turning programs around I could see him a good fit at UF.  

Strong I could see going after a job like Arkansas. Tennessee would be like Texas lite..they have big expectations for being so avg for so long.

he did great at oregon

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

he left USF after his fourth year for a better job, that pays more and gets him closer to his goal of being the 1st black head coach to win a national title.....how does that make him a selfish person? Do you know him personally? I mean if you have a better opportunity career wise, i'm sure you will leave your current job in a minute. As for the situation now, I do not think it is worth leaving Oregon. Don't forget he left every team better than they were before he got there. WKU is still the top team in C-USa, USF is still one of the top teams in AAC. He is in his first year at Oregon, i just think logistically it would be too much for Taggart to leave oregon. He will not have those same assistants andI do not think it's a good move. at least not now. Maybe 3 years from now.

That's the definition of selfish.  And I did say, that it's okay for him to do so.  You don't think it would be a good move for him, but it's what he thinks that is important.  

Better opportunity is a subjective term.  I've turned down lots of jobs that would pay more because I had lack of confidence in the company or they were in places I wanted to live.  I've gotten to a place in my life where, while making more money would be great, it's not the driving factor in my career decisions.

• Upvote 1