• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meanwhile in Oregon

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

What would Asanti Woolard say and is he off his crutches yet? 😎

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

All this bitterness 4 what? He left USF a ranked team and a full cupboard of athletes behind that we are still having success with,.....yea he is such a bad guy. Yet u praise the coach who assaulted a player and left behind a team that underacheived for years.I will never understand the dislike of Taggart.

You shut your mouth, CJL got railroaded. That kid needed that wall to wall counciling

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744

11 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

What would Asanti Woolard say and is he off his crutches yet? 😎

He'd say no one would have ever heard of QF, if CWT hadn't broken my foot.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If his strategy is to continue to recruit FL hard he will be a loser. You may get a few but the cost benefit will diminish over time.

I liked him a lot here and was sorry to see him go. However, I don’t miss the catch phrases that made him seem like a greasy salesperson at times. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712

So if that Ex-chef, built a nice buzz around your restaurant b4 he left, which in turn kept your restaurant full of customers, and even recommended a good replacement chef (yea Taggart helped convince Charlie to come to USF), then what is there to be bitter about? You still have a successful restaurant and a great chef! 

Think you got it twisted...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/taggart-targets-charlie-strong/

Taggart targets Charlie Strong

Willie Taggart has found the man he wants to run his defense, now he has to convince him to take the job.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

Here's my analogy:

Let's say that you have a restaurant that's popular and doing well. Then, a competitor restaurant recognizes your success and comes in and steals your #1 chef away by offering more money. The chef leaves, and on the way out, he does what he can for is new restaurant.

As far as I'm concerned, the ex-chef and the competitor restaurant can't go out of business fast enough.

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,551
  • Days Won:  28

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

All this bitterness 4 what? He left USF a ranked team and a full cupboard of athletes behind that we are still having success with,.....yea he is such a bad guy. Yet u praise the coach who assaulted a player and left behind a team that underacheived for years.I will never understand the dislike of Taggart.

I didn't say any of that. I said I understood completely his motives for moving to Oregon, but he's gone and it was 100% his choice to leave. Why don't I care what happens to him from here on out? Probably for the same reasons I don't spend my days looking for exes profiles on Facebook.

As for CJL, he underachieved? Could you give me the other coach you're comparing him to as your basis for what you think he should have accomplished in the first 10 years of the program?

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

37 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

You shut your mouth, CJL got railroaded. That kid needed that wall to wall counciling

Leavitt  undeniably interfered with the investigation. He had a million ways to stay and chose to do everything in order to be removed.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,551
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I didn't say any of that. I said I understood completely his motives for moving to Oregon, but he's gone and it was 100% his choice to leave. Why don't I care what happens to him from here on out? Probably for the same reasons I don't spend my days looking for exes profiles on Facebook.

As for CJL, he underachieved? Could you give me the other coach you're comparing him to as your basis for what you think he should have accomplished in the first 10 years of the program?

But why admiration for CJL and not Taggart when Taggart had more success? And that post did sound bitter.