• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Temple Game Line

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,500
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Purchased months before the schedule was out.

If this was part of the Broadway Series season ticket package, you can call the ticket office and trade them for another night during the run.  We had to do this for a show last year.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Temple believes we are soft and they can push us around.  I look for them to line up and try to run it down our throats just like they did last season.  Their recipe for success is the same as it was last year.

• Run the football and control the time of possession/keep our offense off the field
  • Play aggressive defense and attack our offense to put us in 3rd in long situations and try to force turnovers 
  • Win the special teams battle
  • Don't turn the football over

Temple is going to try to punch us in the mouth we need punch harder, faster, and repeatedly back.  Hopefully the guys haven't forgotten what they took from us last season and how they did it.  

You may think this is crazy but I think the Stony Brook game may help USF prepare against Temple. They are both smash mouth football teams and USF already saw it this season and almost lost. Hopefully they dont fall behind against Temple 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I have seen all three Temple games on my DVR. Their D still plays pretty well but are deficient at the coroners. They will try and try to run ball even when it's is not working. The RBs are good (from last year) so the offensive line is having problems. They also have decent WRs but the QB has not been successful in getting the ball to them. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Last years D would have me concerned. This years D will play well (crosses fingers Senat doesn't get ejected again).

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, USF Bulls Football said:

Last years D would have me concerned. This years D will play well (crosses fingers Senat doesn't get ejected again).

This and keeps finger crossed no kicks blocked.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

3 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Good point. I don't think Temple was showing much against UMASS as they knew USF game is up next. If anyone bets on USF to cover they will lose money 

Perhaps, you should read what their fans think.

http://scout.com/college/temple/Board/104514/Contents/Predicitions-Temple-at-U-South-Florida-107465828

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have seen all three Temple games on my DVR. Their D still plays pretty well but are deficient at the coroners. They will try and try to run ball even when it's is not working. The RBs are good (from last year) so the offensive line is having problems. They also have decent WRs but the QB has not been successful in getting the ball to them. 

Was that one of them there Freudian things?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

36 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Was that one of them there Freudian things?

Yes! Absolutely! :lmao:

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

You may think this is crazy but I think the Stony Brook game may help USF prepare against Temple. They are both smash mouth football teams and USF already saw it this season and almost lost. Hopefully they dont fall behind against Temple 

Temple is not the same team as last year. I mean that from a talent perspective as well as team philosophy/game plan. On offense they are running a lot more spread 4 wrs with RPO, speed option, etc. QB looks fairly mobile as well, but not that accurate on the pass. They probably only ran their usual I-formation off tackle power run about 5 times against UMass. 

On defense they seem to be running a very undersized 3-4. Blitzes coming from everywhere, could confuse us, but if given time Q will pick their secondary apart. They looked awful against UMass and should have lost that game. UMass dropped 3 easy tds, settled for fgs, and missed all 3. 

Maybe Temple is just trying to put some different things on tape and will revert back to power run ball control offense, but it doesn't seem like it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

14 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

They pretty universally think we're going to roll. Hope so.

On another note, I like that their forums display more posts per page than ours does. Is this something that can be tweaked? Brad?