• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Temple Game Line

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

4 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

They barely beat UMASS.  Can't wait to stomp them.

They were sandbagging, so they could catch us napping

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

53 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Was 4-0 at L'ville with victories over Murray State, Rutgers (2) and Cincinnati.

Was 0-2 at Texas with losses to #5 TCU  and Texas Tech.

Wow, excellent research! I am shocked that Texas played on a Thursday night. I honestly did not remember that.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Why not just go back the extra year to make it an even Decade and include the game that started the Thursday Night Curse?

Since we won our last one I think it's time to start a little winning streak.

The site I used only goes back to 2008 but gousfbulls goes all the way back to 1997. Wouldn't change much as the only win is still against ucf but our current streak is W1 so lets make it W3 after this year

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

4 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

The site I used only goes back to 2008 but gousfbulls goes all the way back to 1997. Wouldn't change much as the only win is still against ucf but our current streak is W1 so lets make it W3 after this year

Oh but 2007 Rutger's changes everything; it and only it will forever be remembered as a Thursday Night game to me. After 10 years it sticks out like a sore thumb. Even over the Thanksgiving game to me which 10 years from now I will look back and say we beat UCiF on that date. 

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

They barely beat UMASS.  Can't wait to stomp them.

And we barely beat Stoney Brook.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,543
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wow, excellent research! I am shocked that Texas played on a Thursday night. I honestly did not remember that.

Not too difficult when starting here, http://www.espn.com/ncf/standings . One stop shopping for a lot of stuff.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Temple believes we are soft and they can push us around.  I look for them to line up and try to run it down our throats just like they did last season.  Their recipe for success is the same as it was last year.

• Run the football and control the time of possession/keep our offense off the field
  • Play aggressive defense and attack our offense to put us in 3rd in long situations and try to force turnovers 
  • Win the special teams battle
  • Don't turn the football over

Temple is going to try to punch us in the mouth we need punch harder, faster, and repeatedly back.  Hopefully the guys haven't forgotten what they took from us last season and how they did it.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Temple believes we are soft and they can push us around.  I look for them to line up and try to run it down our throats just like they did last season.  Their recipe for success is the same as it was last year.

• Run the football and control the time of possession/keep our offense off the field
  • Play aggressive defense and attack our offense to put us in 3rd in long situations and try to force turnovers 
  • Win the special teams battle
  • Don't turn the football over

Temple is going to try to punch us in the mouth we need punch harder, faster, and repeatedly back.  Hopefully the guys haven't forgotten what they took from us last season and how they did it.  

I really think CCS is going to remind  them over and over about last year. Q I know needs no reminder. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

And we barely beat Stoney Brook.....

Good point. I don't think Temple was showing much against UMASS as they knew USF game is up next. If anyone bets on USF to cover they will lose money 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

8 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Good point. I don't think Temple was showing much against UMASS as they knew USF game is up next. If anyone bets on USF to cover they will lose money 

But, Temple also barely squeaked by Villanova (16-13) and got hammered by ND (16-49).

Somehow, I don't think they were sandbagging in all those games just to fool USF. 

I think it's pretty obvious by now that they are a shadow of themselves from last year.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/teams/team-page.cfm/team/temple

Edited by Mama_Bull