• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Going for the last second touchdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,034
  • Content Count:  7,510
  • Days Won:  10

When you're playing in a G5 trying to get national attention, the only exposure and attention you're likely to get is by the margin of victory, not simply that you won.

I understand the reason behind it, but I would like to feel that we would be a position that we had nothing left to prove.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Our job on Offense is to score ... not run clock.

The job of the offense this year is to KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE GAS.

Why? ... because you can.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Everyone pointing a finger had better take stock of their own actions and history. There may be only two teams in all of FBS who haven't tried to run up the score and they are named Idaho State and UMass. Other then those two, the rest would be hypocrites. :icon_drink:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

The irony of ECU calling us classless for not taking a knee after their band was called classless for taking a knee.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Pure bogus BS by Willie and his staff.  No need to do it and nobody cares if we beat them by 7 more points.  This will come back to bite us at some point, its called karma

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

Some of you guys are pansies. Awwww were we being meanies by trying to score late? When ECU had the ball last, did they take a knee? Nope. Then why should we? Because we might hurt someone's feelings? It's freaking football.

• Upvote 4

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

3 minutes ago, JoeB said:

Pure bogus BS by Willie and his staff.  No need to do it and nobody cares if we beat them by 7 more points.  This will come back to bite us at some point, its called karma

How will we tell?

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Rumor has it that CWT was single handedly responsible for the hurricane hitting North Carolina, just to rub it in some more.

:lmao:

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

How quickly we forget how horrid this football team has been since Leavitt left.

We are ONLY NOW STARTING to rebuild our image in the community. And it will take several more years of winning consistently before we get 40,000 fans to come out at noon against a team most people in Tampa (except diehards like us) could give two ***** about.

Another thing. So very tired about the lectures about attendance. I don't live in Tampa, but I've got season tickets and I make sure I'm there or at least a family member is. I'm doing my part. But it'll take time, and IMHO lecturing the fanbase (in particular the ones who bother to follow USF on social media - you know, people who care and usually do show up) isn't going to accomplish anything. Just piss fans off.

Anyways, let them score whenever and however they want. If other teams / coaches don't like it, screw them. This team is fun to watch, and most people outside of Tampa hate us anyways. "Sportsmanship" isn't going to get more butts in the seats or get us more love from ESPN - but more points will usually command respect if nothing else.

/rant

Amen