• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

It was hot as balls in Georgia today at gametime.  I was on a t-ball field with my son.  I can't even imagine how hot it must have been at the USF game today.  

The weather channel had the feel like temperature in Tampa at 101 degrees. I'd say it was hotter than that in the stadium. Probably the hottest game I've been to in years. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

The weather channel had the feel like temperature in Tampa at 101 degrees. I'd say it was hotter than that in the stadium. Probably the hottest game I've been to in years. 

I went to the first ever USF game vs. FSU and Florida.  Hotter than those?

I am 35 miles north of ATL.  The heat this summer has been re-****.

I was at the UF game and I think that game was maybe a couple degrees warmer...but once it's 100 plus degrees what's a degree or 2 right? 12pm games should never be played in Florida during September. 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

The outside temp according to my car (which was parked under a tree at the stadium) read 103 degrees when we left the game.  It was Brutal today.  I can only imagine the real feel on the field when you  Throw in the humidity and the extra degrees down at the field level.

Guest PCBull14
1 hour ago, Rex Havoc said:

Yeah it was crappy seeing how many people in my section sold their tickets. 

The game being a 12pm kickoff also made it where people just stayed home. I think it would have been a sellout if it was a night game. I stayed until the end, but thought about leaving numerous times. 12 pm starts should be illegal in Florida 

You can't even describe how hot that game was. I agree, starts in Florida should be forced to be 5pm or later. 

Edited by PCBull14

Just now, Dhambuc said:

The outside temp according to my car (which was parked under a tree at the stadium) read 103 degrees when we left the game.  It was Brutal today.  I can only imagine the real feel on the field when you  Throw in the humidity and the extra degrees down at the field level.

I bet it was 120 degrees or close to it on the field. ABC screwed the fans when they made it a 12pm start. My car read 101 leaving the game. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

From my perch in 314, it looked like 70/30 FSU/USF at best, but I know I didn't get to see the USF side right underneath me. My section was probably 50/50. And no way there was 59k... maybe 45k?

It was hot as ****, the defense was putrid, and so help me God if i heard the tomahawk chop one more time i was gonna end it all and jump, but we stayed with our 5 year old and had a great time once it cleared out after halftime and there was some room for him to do his thing.

I will say, far better ratio of green to garnett leaving the stadium than there was coming in. Lots of Bulls sticking it out til the bitter end.

Go Bulls.

1 minute ago, PCBull14 said:

You can't even describe how hot that game was. I agree, starts in Florida should be forced to be 5pm or later. 

It's almost inhumane to except fans as well as college players to face those temperatures. Shoot even the NFL plays Bucs games in September at 4pm now. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Main reason why I left the south after living there for so many years. Can't deal with the summer and fall heat. I do miss it in February/March though. Good job by you guys for toughing it out though. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Announced @RJStadium attendance: 61,665. Sixth-largest home crowd in @USFFootball history.

• Upvote 1