• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fess up! Who thought we were going to lose when it was 17-0?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I had a bad feeling about this game the whole week. When they were up by 17, I wasn't surprised.

Did I think we were going to lose (when we were down 17)? No. I knew we had too much firepower. I was just waiting to see if the defense could do anything to stop them.

I just didn't want it to be a shootout, as it becomes a potluck outcome.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I thought we were going to lose at that point.  Thought, what a crap week.  FSU loses and we lose.  Nobody would care about next week and everyone would just be hugging on Houston's nuts

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

I didn't expect a loss but I was very nervous. Especially didn't expect what happened in the next 3 quarters 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I didn't think we were going to lose but I know I looked crazy at the kids soccer games. Bluetooth headset on, pacing, arms flailing, and occasionally saying things like tackle him and throw the ball. The looks I received were kind of hilarious 

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

I definitely thought this; we looked absolutely awful during the 1st quarter. There was one offensive sequence when we went 3-and-out, got a first down gift-wrapped to us, and then went 3-and-out again! I'm thrilled that the team got their ish together and pulled out a solid win that was never in doubt once they took the lead.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

I'll eat some crow. The offense was sputtering and the defense was letting more **** through than single ply toilet paper. I was ready to write us off. Still concerned with the soft play of the D and the way the O struggled in the 1st and 3rd.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I was extremely worried. Knew we could get back in it, but certainly had dug a bad hole you never want to be in, especially on the road.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Raises hand.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

I thought at 17 pts down we were done, but once we got to 14-17 I felt pretty positive. I love how they responded to a tough situation on the road. I hope we can step it up next week. Beating the noles at home next week would be a hellva way to go into conference play. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I honestly still thought we would come back and win, but I thought for sure my bet of USF -14.5 was out of the question. Syracuse was beating us on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball the whole first quarter. We only came back by using our speed and depth. Glad we won, AND covered the spread!