• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offense looked out of sync

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

QF 12-24 passing. Outside of the 2nd qtr things seemed totally out of rhythm on offense. Was expecting us to torch the Cuse secondary, but that never really happened. Gave up 549 yads of offense to them, and still blew them out. This team is putting up alot of points, and I'm getting the feeling that the offense hasn't lived up to their potenting yet. Feeling pretty good about our chances vs. FSU. Great shot at running the table if we manage to get through next week.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

The whole team was out of it for most of the day. I wonder if it was the travel or if we are doing different things in practice? I think things will be fine next week. It's a great sign that on a mediocre day we still handled our business

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466

8 minutes ago, MMW said:

We went down 17 on the road and did not panic. Well the team didn't panic - can't say the same about this board.

We got back up and kicked their ass.

We made the needed adjustments and dominated. 

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, HR Bull said:

The whole team was out of it for most of the day. I wonder if it was the travel or if we are doing different things in practice? I think things will be fine next week. It's a great sign that on a mediocre day we still handled our business

That was pretty much my point. Didn't seem near our best. QF was just off-target consistently today. Still a 25 point victory for us. This team can be REALLY good. Really anticipating next week. Hoping QF can improve on what he did today. That will be an absolute necessity if we are to beat FSU.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Odd game really

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

It was a very good test for our team. When they were down and when things didn't look at all like Bulls football, they kept it together mentally and started making plays.

Today was a great mental test for our team: adversity.

As for the defense, we are good. Not great but good.

Over all, I think we have a top-25 team. We sneak in at #25 (in my rating scale).

Where can we improve? The defense. The offense. And the coaching calls on offense; I think we gamble too much.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

I still like the way our schedule lined up. Each game gets incrementally harder and this team keeps stepping up when the bell rings. I think we have momentum and could see us beating FSU by a couple of scores. I hope we come out hard and knock them around.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Looked like the offense tried some different things today. I like that we can continue to evolve. QF made some nice seam passes today, some bad passes as well. A couple of drops and some miscommunication. Still, an ok day. We are much better at home than on the road. Hope we bring our a game to cincy in a couple of weeks.