• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

I'll be there Monday so all the out of towners can tell me what they know and I can't see.

Seeing one practice won't tell you anything.  You need to see several, I'd say at least 5, to make any judgements.  Everyone has up and down days.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Who'sYourData? said:

And then there are coaches that "see" what supports their own narrative.,,

Example?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Example?

sarcasm

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Example?

Jurgen Klinnsman has made a mess of the US Men's National team.  He sees things in his mind that make no sense on the field, then blames the players when it all goes wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

3 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Jurgen Klinnsman has made a mess of the US Men's National team.  He sees things in his mind that make no sense on the field, then blames the players when it all goes wrong.

Seriously... soccer talk on a football thread. Please shoot me already. Not qualifying for the World Cup would be awesome. The politically correct millennial generation that worships soccer will be distraught - and that alone is worth witnessing. The millennials will probably still ask for a participation trophy - but it will be nice enjoying a summer of baseball without the liberal media attempting to give us soccer updates that interrupt real sports news. Please Klinsmann - choke big time. And when you're fired, take the Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton supporters back with you to Europe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It's nice seeing AW ball out. I did see Q throw a real nice pass at the end of the second practice video. If Q is the better QB, let him start. However if AW is the real deal, I truly hope they give him game time situations to play in. FWIW, the second string QB will play live in Spring practice versus the ones from time to time. They did when I was playing. I doubt Coach Taggart will be much different with how he runs things.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

46 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

It's nice seeing AW ball out. I did see Q throw a real nice pass at the end of the second practice video. If Q is the better QB, let him start. However if AW is the real deal, I truly hope they give him game time situations to play in. FWIW, the second string QB will play live in Spring practice versus the ones from time to time. They did when I was playing. I doubt Coach Taggart will be much different with how he runs things.

Since Taggart has been here the Spring game has been a split squad game and the rosters are dictated by a draft. The ones and twos don't run together as units since they're spilt between the two rosters. I wish he didn't do this because the spring game would be a great opportunity to get quality reps with the 1's 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

1 hour ago, The Sheriff said:

Seriously... soccer talk on a football thread. Please shoot me already. Not qualifying for the World Cup would be awesome. The politically correct millennial generation that worships soccer will be distraught - and that alone is worth witnessing. The millennials will probably still ask for a participation trophy - but it will be nice enjoying a summer of baseball without the liberal media attempting to give us soccer updates that interrupt real sports news. Please Klinsmann - choke big time. And when you're fired, take the Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton supporters back with you to Europe.

Always great to hear from the enlightened Sheriff.

BTW, political talk is off limits on this board.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Nobody will be tackling Flowers in the Spring game so it isn't live. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,347
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, The Sheriff said:

Lol! Classic!! I could see USF soccer talk but now we have US Soccer talk?? Wow! America is lost right now. Go Bulls!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1