• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

This is a non issue.  QF will be the starter as long as he's at USF.  AW will never start a game unless QF goes down with injury.  Then, IF he has beat out Brett Kean (a huge if), then he will get some playing time.  If he does, then I hope he shines, absolutely.  I do envision both Woulard and Kean getting a lot of mop up time this year though.  We should blow some teams out.  But this whole QF vs. AW is total and utter nonsense.  It's AW vs. BK for #2 and it's very possible BK wins #2 job. 

QF will lead this team to the Peach, Cotton, or Fiesta bowl by the time he's done at USF.  Mark it down.

Edited by BullsFanInTX
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

10 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

This is a non issue.  QF will be the starter as long as he's at USF.  AW will never start a game unless QF goes down with injury.  Then, IF he has beat out Brett Kean (a huge if), then he will get some playing time.  If he does, then I hope he shines, absolutely.  I do envision both Woulard and Kean getting a lot of mop up time this year though.  We should blow some teams out.  But this whole QF vs. AW is total and utter nonsense.  It's AW vs. BK for #2 and it's very possible BK wins #2 job. 

QF will lead this team to the Peach, Cotton, or Fiesta bowl by the time he's done at USF.  Mark it down.

Wow, so glad you know the future.  "AW will NEVER start a game while QF is at USF."  Can you please tell me who wins next year's Super Bowl too, Miss Cleo? 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/25/2016 at 4:40 PM, usfbullrider said:

most overlooked facet of flowers' game occurs in the first 10 sec of this video

I caught it... I see what you're saying. Them high snaps.

10 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Wow, so glad you know the future.  "AW will NEVER start a game while QF is at USF."  Can you please tell me who wins next year's Super Bowl too, Miss Cleo? 

I said unless QF goes down with injury, or did you conveniently miss that part.  If QF gets injured, he could easily start.  Also, If he beats out Brett Kean, and any other QB's brought in, he could easily start games his senior year as well, and if he does, I hope he does great.

He just won't beat out QF. 

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

41 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I said unless QF goes down with injury, or did you conveniently miss that part.  If QF gets injured, he could easily start.  Also, If he beats out Brett Kean, and any other QB's brought in, he could easily start games his senior year as well, and if he does, I hope he does great.

He just won't beat out QF. 

I didn't forget that part.  I was just marveling in your ability to know the future.  What your saying is even if QF loses the first 10 games this year he will continue to be the starter.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,427
  • Days Won:  19

How good is Kean?

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, Bear said:

How good is Kean?

He seems to have a lot of upside and a strong arm, but he still makes bad decisions and needs to develop a little more.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

I didn't forget that part.  I was just marveling in your ability to know the future.  What your saying is even if QF loses the first 10 games this year he will continue to be the starter.  

It's understood that the QB that put up arguably the greatest season in USF history will not lose the first 10 games.  But yes, if QF loses first 10 games, I not only will eat my hat, but also state that AW will start some games.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

58 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Your "if" scenario of USF losing the first 10 games in 2016 is more of a stretch than stating QF will start every game the rest of his career.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

Your "if" scenario of USF losing the first 10 games in 2016 is more of a stretch than stating QF will start every game the rest of his career.  

Not to mention a really mean thing to say.