• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'll be there Monday so all the out of towners can tell me what they know and I can't see.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'll be there Monday so all the out of towners can tell me what they know and I can't see.

Actually some of us value the observations of those who actually are at practice rather than spouting what supports their own narrative ... 

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,564
  • Days Won:  423

6 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Actually some of us value the observations of those who actually are at practice rather than spouting what supports their own narrative ... 

And then there are those who actually are at practice but still "see" what supports their own narrative, which was pretty prevalent last Spring ...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And then there are those who actually are at practice but still "see" what supports their own narrative, which was pretty prevalent last Spring ...

But even with that you can still get some useful information. In the end some people only want competition when it supports their narrative. Because obviously Kean shouldn't be allowed to compete only the anointed one should have that opportunity. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

15 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

It's tough because practice isn't a game. Like I said before, all you can glean from practice is arm strength and accuracy. You're never going to know if a guy is reading things right or making the right calls, etc. And you're never going to know the QB running game. You might see a guy take off here or there, but with no contact, you have very little to go by. I stand by my reports from last Spring and Summer that Bench was a better thrower, and AW was ahead of both guys from what I saw, but its a new year. I'm looking forward to seeing QF with another year under his belt, some swagger and confidence, etc. 

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I gotta stop and say how awesome this is for Quinton. Good kid, becoming a good football player and leader. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with this offense too. This time last year there were mostly doubts, and still some on TBP doubt, but it's hard to ignore what he was able to do...and clearly CWT hasn't ignored it.

And yeah, I'll say it again, AW could still dethrone him (yes, if he wins #2 first) but that's going to be a tall order. I'm just thankful to have some confidence that our starting QB is going to be 1) fun to watch, and 2) have a solid backup.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And then there are coaches that "see" what supports their own narrative.,,

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

And then there are coaches that "see" what supports their own narrative.,,

That narrative looked pretty good last season. Oh wait I forgot Bench was the better QB and obviously would've put up 40 total TDs 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

10 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

That narrative looked pretty good last season. Oh wait I forgot Bench was the better QB and obviously would've put up 40 total TDs 

I'm sorry, but I said nothing about USF coaches.  What made you think I was talking about them?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1