• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

31 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

I love my QBs in shorts, tshirts, and no pads. 

Just like I love my women.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Exactly Rap.  The game is always won or lost up front.  Our OL was a pleasant surprise last year.  Lots to replace up front on both sides of the ball.

I think it was also the fact that we were able to start the same line every week.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

AW playing out of his mind, and QF playing average (which we knew he would play average, because hes an elusive runner in a touch game in the spring, not a passer) was going to stir the most controversy possible. And after day one, sounds like this will come to fruition. 

I think they do what I said they should a few months ago... Let QF play the first 2 1/2 quarters vs Towson, then let AW finish the game. If the competition is still close, let AW get SOME snaps at some point during the N Illinois game. By this time, if it is still dead even, go with Flowers. If AW is better, lets do the unthinkable, and go with him vs Cuse

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

7 minutes ago, CaliforniaBull said:

AW playing out of his mind, and QF playing average (which we knew he would play average, because hes an elusive runner in a touch game in the spring, not a passer) was going to stir the most controversy possible. And after day one, sounds like this will come to fruition. 

I think they do what I said they should a few months ago... Let QF play the first 2 1/2 quarters vs Towson, then let AW finish the game. If the competition is still close, let AW get SOME snaps at some point during the N Illinois game. By this time, if it is still dead even, go with Flowers. If AW is better, lets do the unthinkable, and go with him vs Cuse

This. I don't think AW has a shot to start over QF until at least the cupcake game has been played

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

17 minutes ago, CaliforniaBull said:

AW can come in for mop up duty, but no way he takes over as starting QB unless QF sheets the bed during a game.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

AW can come in for mop up duty, but no way he takes over as starting QB unless QF sheets the bed during a game.

It might be fan talk, but the first two games should provide plenty of time for mop up duty to see what AW is all about

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

41 minutes ago, CaliforniaBull said:

This is exactly what I think you have to do to give AW a path to be the starter next season if he  looks better in practice. It all comes down to who's better when the live bullets are flying and you have to give AW the shot if he earns it. By the same token you don't take the job from QF until AW shows he's better in real game situations. 

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14

ahhh. I love this coaching staff. The best man is going to play. QF hasn't earned a **** thing THIS season. Better start stepping it up.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

I love my QBs in shorts, tshirts, and no pads. 

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

Just like I love my women.

A smart man JTRUE 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

What if the Gulf Coast Offense starts implementing  plays for a 2-QB system? 

*ducks* 

Edited by Ionbull
Sausage fingers
  • Upvote 1