• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time for USF to get serious about on-campus football stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

That is a chicken or the egg conversation and you might need an OCS to get a P5 invite.  Houston is serious about moving up and they are investing now which should be our path.  Not sure if I would want to roll the dice on this one as we could get left out of good if we do not act now.    

I don't think our alumni are serious about investing. They don't come to games consistently enough.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I don't think our alumni are serious about investing. They don't come to games consistently enough.

if drive through attendants can create the "bouncey house", we should be able to create something much better

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

I watch the other mid-majors and see what happens to their successful coaches. Not rocket science.

It's not Voodoo either, Miss Cleo. Until we lose one in that fashion, you don't know that it would happen .... Houston's a mid-major, right?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

An article on MOSI's financial woes:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/aging-and-outdated-mosi-plans-a-turnaround-while-it-mulls-move-downtown/2256660

If we do begin steps toward an OCS, the MOSI site makes the most sense. Fowler Ave. is the best equipped right-of-way around USF to handle the traffic on game days. That said, I think our season ticket holders need to step and show they can sustain attendance numbers before I think this is a good investment now rather than later.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

But the biggest benefit is financially .... the one that matters the most. When the money is there to build a good one, in a fiscally responsible way, it will be done. So no, USF doesn't NEED a stadium ..... and this has nothing to do with UCF.

Didn't some guy once say that RJS was his best recruiting tool. I think a few people on this board think somewhat positively about that guy.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

we have moles 

austin-powers-mole-o.gif

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,424
  • Days Won:  19

If USF wants to build a stadium, they need to decide now

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Dude ... Painted David couldn't have used a larger, bolder font saying that not only does it have legs, but it's a done deal.  

Case closed, bro.

Font size is slam dunk evidence in a thread that has been almost 100% speculation on all sides. I'm already buying land in the area for a satellite business based on that post.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  156
  • Days Won:  1

I don't understand how university financing works. Could money gained by the auction of WUSF's spectrum be used directly for a stadium? Some estimates show the sale being very profitable for USF.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

USF finances, capital building projects, all conversations between head coaches, assistant coaches, athletic directors .... we have moles directly involved everywhere.

Certain other schools, which I will not mention, have 'moles'.

We have deep-cover professional intelligence resources tasked with reporting substantive rumor, innuendo and outright fiction and fantasy to the cleared consumers of the 'Bull' product.

A world of difference.

Image result for spy

• Upvote 2